/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More Education

JAM_Here
06-09-2020, 04:22 PM
:sl:

I applied for scholarship from a university in United Arab Emirates. They rejected that , since more than 3 years has passed since I got diploma. What country , university may accept me for higher level education ?

I can study in the field of computer science. Note that I prefer halal food, also I do not have much money.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
06-09-2020, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JAM_Here
:sl:

I applied for scholarship from a university in United Arab Emirates. They rejected that , since more than 3 years has passed since I got diploma. What country , university may accept me for higher level education ?

I can study in the field of computer science. Note that I prefer halal food, also I do not have much money.

:wa:
Asalaamualaykum:

You would have to contact each countries (of your choice) Department of Education. You will have to furbish your High School Qualification and they will calculate what the equivalent is their country. Sometimes your High School qualification will be sufficient for you apply to that countries university. Other times, they might have to ask you re-exam their version of High School completion. (Normally its the last two years of their High School Exams)

After that, it would be the universities choice as to whether you accepted or not.

Example: "NARIC" is a source to check qualifications if a person is wants to study in the UK. They will perform the above procedure that I have mentioned.

By the way if you do not even identify which country you're from, how do expect anyone to even answer you.

JAM_Here
06-10-2020, 12:30 PM
[...]

format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova

By the way if you do not even identify which country you're from, how do expect anyone to even answer you.
I mentioned to them not only my country name (Iran) , but also I filled so many forms containing various questions. Strangely enough they demand more certificates from me even though they rejected my demand.

Iceee
06-10-2020, 07:57 PM
Salaam brother,

I have many friends from Iran throughout my years in high school and post-secondary education.

Feel free to apply for Student Visa status into Canada. Canada has so many Muslims, mosques and halal food everywhere. While you are applying and waiting for visa to get approved, Inshallah, you need to find a way to get money before coming here. The Government will look into your background education and financial situation (they don't want someone poor coming in, just to become homeless here).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.