/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims born sinless

Abdulah97
06-13-2020, 08:24 AM
I am not too knowledgeable so I thought maybe those who are more knowledage then me and hear your thoughts on following video:

[video removed]

This guy who is exmulsim claims that we as Muslims have contradiction that we dont believe we are infact born sinless, thoughts?

... explains how original Islamic sources do not support the Doctrine of Original Disposition, including Surah Al Baqarah verse 30 (Q 2:30) Allah would place Adam on the Earth even though he would commit sin and shed blood, according to Yusuf Ali, and Tafsir Ibn Abbas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
06-13-2020, 06:03 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Firstly, I would really advise you not to watch such videos that can create doubts in your mind, especially if you don't have much knowledge about Islam. We should focus on strengthening our knowledge of Islam from the right sources.

I had a quick look at the video, and I think this person has no idea what he is talking about. Being born upon the fitrah is very different to the concept of original sin. The verse he is quoting does not say that mankind will not sin or that man does not have a tendency to sin. So I don't really see what point he is making other than demonstrating his own lack of understanding of Islam.

Abdulah97
06-13-2020, 06:21 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Yeah his whole argument flawed, the first part of the video he quotes 19:19 and how Jesus is the only person born sinless, but no where in that verse it says he is the only person born sinless I shoulda just closed the video right there...

Also he mentions 2:30 and how Adam is committing sin from tafseer and he wants this to match up to what they believe in the bible which is everyone is born sinful.

He says 2:30 means mankind has sinful nature, which is true but he started the video saying we in the Quran believe that man is born of sin which is wrong and the proof he used was 2:30 which doesn't support his point.

Committing sin and knowing you committing sin is completely different to their belief that everyone is born sinful, if we go by their belief, if I am born a baby and I die, then I would go to hell lol

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not looking at these kinds of videos again, just waste of time...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.