/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam

Aamirpatel
06-22-2020, 07:28 PM
Could anyone help me out. Many people have told me you won't see your parents in Jannah and some people say you will. So my question is will you see your parents and family in Jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
06-22-2020, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aamirpatel
will you see your parents and family in Jannah.
Salaam Brother,

Firstly, welcome to our forum. Please feel free to browse through the various threads for more knowledge about Islam.

To answer your question, Yes! You will meet your family in Jannah, Inshallah.

Paradise is the abode of honor that Allah, may He be exalted, has prepared for His believing slaves. In it are delight and happiness such as have never entered the mind of man and no one has ever imagined. Whoever enters it will find true, eternal happiness and will have attained a great victory.

Part of the happiness that Allah has guaranteed to His believing slaves is that He will reunite the family, parents and children, after they all enter Paradise by the mercy of Allah and the intercession of Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). This promise is mentioned in the holy Book of Allah, in the verses that will be recited until the Day of Resurrection, in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything”

[at-Toor 52:21].

SintoDinto
06-22-2020, 10:52 PM
if your parents are disbelievers then it is only for Allah to tell

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.