/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram to draw snowflakes ?

rahim5152
06-23-2020, 01:16 AM
I know it is not permissible in Islam to draw animate. Snowflakes are not animate. But I am asking this question, snowflakes are related to Christmas. Is it permissible to draw any non-animate things which are used in other religion like Christmas trees, snowflakes, etc?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
06-23-2020, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahim5152
I know it is not permissible in Islam to draw animate. Snowflakes are not animate. But I am asking this question, snowflakes are related to Christmas. Is it permissible to draw any non-animate things which are used in other religion like Christmas trees, snowflakes, etc?
Snowflakes don't represent any sort of images.

Islam only prohibits from making animated images. And it allows you only draw something that does not represent any life form.

So, yes, you can draw a snowflake. I don't see any problem in it.

MazharShafiq
06-23-2020, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Snowflakes don't represent any sort of images.

Islam only prohibits from making animated images. And it allows you only draw something that does not represent any life form.

So, yes, you can draw a snowflake. I don't see any problem in it.
Yes absolutely right

Avis
06-23-2020, 07:01 PM
As long as you don't associate it with anything haram(such as hanging it up during Christmas) you should be fine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.