/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How's your relationship with your sister after she's got married?

asif33
06-24-2020, 04:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum. I read a post how a guy named huss20's relationship with his sister had changed not the way he liked after marriage. Has it been fixed? I was trying to DM him, but this site tells you to post at least 25 times before DM-ing someone. His answer means a lot to me. I'm also suffering from this change of priority and most answers in Quora or etc site tells you to move on and accept the change of priority and less communications and not to bother her at all and things like that. Is it really the case? Please answer with all honesty, don't say anything consoling to me, only the reality, please. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE MENTION HIM?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
06-24-2020, 04:42 AM
@huss20 where you at?

Al-Ansariyah
06-24-2020, 06:02 AM
Walekumassalam
Are you talking about this?
sister changed after marriage

sister changed after marriage
Aslamualikum. My problem is that my sister before her marriage was so caring about her family but after marriage she does not even bother anymore she o...

asif33
06-24-2020, 06:08 AM
yes, I was talking about this one. I really want to know what happened afterwards. I'm going through something similar.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Ansariyah
06-24-2020, 06:15 AM
This is a very old thread. I hardly think he uses the ib now. Still you can PM him or if you cannot,ask some brother who can PM.

asif33
06-24-2020, 06:27 AM
I think the mention should notify him with e-mail, Insha Allah. Let's hope

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.