/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let us join islamwiki.org

Nitro Zeus
06-29-2020, 08:13 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have found a wikipedia for Islam!

Would anyone wants to join islamwiki.org? Because, on that website, we can publish articles about anything in that wikipedia and we can also debunk that fraud website called wikiIslam.

What do you guys say?

I personally just joined this night islamwiki.org because I find it reliable wikipedia.

If you don't believe me, then please visit: islamwiki.org and tell me what you think about it.

I personally believe that if we work together, we can debunk all critics of Islam including Muhammad Syed and Ali Sina.

Am I right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
06-30-2020, 12:55 AM
This only had 8 articles? It must be a newly created wiki, right? I hadn't ever thought about publishing on a wiki, it sounds kinda hard. But it's worth a try

Nitro Zeus
06-30-2020, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
This only had 8 articles? It must be a newly created wiki, right? I hadn't ever thought about publishing on a wiki, it sounds kinda hard. But it's worth a try
Well yeah, but i also heard that other articles are in progress.

About the date of foundation, I forgot to check it:))

I also read that you can get a promotion if you do well on that wiki and you show interests

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.