/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing something permissible or haram?

Studentofdeed
07-02-2020, 07:37 AM
So family finally allowed me to look for a wife. So I started an online profile and of course I am involving my mother and telling her about my interest in every girl. However they are saying I'm very demanding, should lower my standards. Can't expect a girl with hijab and all that stuff. My sister edited my profile because most of it was about islam and she said that was too dominating.

This whole process involves me in looking at the girl and speaking with her to see if have some things in common or not. The whole goal of this is marriage and not to mess around. Is this permissible? I'm involving my family as well. Keep intention pure and no idle talking.

Also sadly I feel very down. I don't understand why any of the sisters haven't shown interest. I mean alhamdullah I have little bit above average looks, good grades, but im wondering if maybe my race is an issue? Many of them are looking for doctors and rich folk. Wanted to ask if there is a wisdom as why Allah is restraining this door of marriage for me? Why is it difficult for me when its easy for the nonmuslims and the bad ones.
I'm staying away from haram and I can very easily commit zina but I'm staying for the sake of Allah. I don't understand why something that is good, is being denied. Obviously I'm not questioning or angry with Allah. I am just looking for an interpretation or possible reason? Allah is most wise but I am unable to understand it.

- - - Updated - - -

Haram chase me yet when I try pursuing the halal...it runs away. It doesn't make sense.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah123456
07-02-2020, 07:59 AM
As long as your intention is good and pure you will find a perfect wife for you when the time is right. Allah will grant you and you should not feel down or sad. Patience is Virtue and you should not lose your patience. Its only a matter of time, I believe Allah will make a way for you very soon by showing you the right one.
May Allah make it easier for you.

Al-Ansariyah
07-02-2020, 08:09 AM
Assalamualaikum
If you will not demand a practicing woman, you won't get one. So i think the demand of hijab is absolutely correct.
With regards to contact with her, it's allowed to look at the woman you're going to marry and talk as well ,as long as her mahram is present.
And whatever Allah SWT will do,it will be BEST FOR YOU. Don't lose hope. You are right,we won't ever understand the wisdom behind it because we humans are created in this way, we want our things to be done quickly,we are created haste. Anyways, do everything in a halal way and everything will be fine, InshaAllah.

Studentofdeed
07-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Inshallah keep me in your prayers
May Allah give you guys the best of both worlds

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.