/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can't tolerate this much hate between my parents

Al-Ansariyah
07-03-2020, 06:26 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
07-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Every time your mother wants to say something negative about your father say "La Hawla wa La Quwatta Illa Lillah". Remind her that everything in this life is a test and all power in the Universe belongs to Allah. If she is upset about it, she should take her matter to Allah and ask Him to guide her. Pray to Him that He fixes the issue between her and your father.

Maybe you should suggest to both of them that they need to fix their problems for the sake of Allah and perhaps they should get a mediator or go to an Islamic counselor that than help them get through their problems. If they just bad mouth each other and always stay angry, they will never be happy.

Also, don't let your mother say anything bad in front of you. Remind her Allah is watching and that no one is perfect. Constant remembrance in Allah will help, Inshallah.

'Abdullah
07-03-2020, 03:37 PM

Al-Ansariyah
07-03-2020, 05:21 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
07-04-2020, 03:44 AM

Sister_45644
07-04-2020, 05:33 AM
Asalaam Aleykum
she is stressed about this situation. She cant answer further not because she dont want to but because she is going through a very tough time. She find it difficult to answer each and everything. Lets remember her in Dua.

'Abdullah
07-04-2020, 06:43 AM
WaAlaikum Assalam WaRahmatullhi WaBarakatuhu,

I can understand the pain and stress she may be going through. She is in our duas, May Allah make it easy for her. Ameen!

Ma’aSalaam

Studentofdeed
07-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Ameen,
May Allah bless her with both worlds and make it easy for her

- - - Updated - - -

Hang in there sister. The fact that you control your anger, and are very obedient to your family. You are better than most of us already. I truly wish I was as patient and humble as you. Inshallah Allah will give you ease. Don't lose hope sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.