/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend?

MohammadRafique
07-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Attachment 6932

What is Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend?:welcome:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

A friend has a need without which his life is incomplete, and it can be understood that if an object is divided into two units, then other unit is his friend. That is, without a friend, his existence is half and half does not come into any definition by itself until the other part of it is also with him.
That is why it is not fun to live without a friend. Everyone who has no friend feels lonely and desolate. It is as if something precious has been lost. That is why man naturally seeks such a friend. One who is sincere, faithful, honest, whose love is selfless, in which there is adoption and desire and who is ready to sacrifice everything for the happiness of his friend.
And if by luck such a friend is found, then a spring comes in the lawn of life, the buds crack, the flowers bloom and the greenery is felt as if the colors of the rainbow are scattered in the air, and the blessings of the world have come.
The question is, is it possible to find such a true and sincere friend? Because nowadays we do not find such sincere friends but only friends who cut the roots of the friend in the veil of friendship and make their own meaning.
But in this world of selfishness, man also has a true friend who stays with him at all times. The One who is invisible but helps his friends and is engaged in doing well to them. One who is powerful, has authority, knows how to carry out his orders, and has all the qualities of a sincere and faithful friend. Yes, this friend is: Allah Almighty! The Master, The Creator, and an Absolute king of the universe. He is really man's friend. The holy Quran makes mention,” Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe. He brings them out of darkness of disbelief to the light of guidance. As for those who disbelieve, their patrons are false deities. They bring them out of the light of (guidance) unto the darkness of (disbelief “(2.257). In another place he said,” Or they chosen protecting friends other than Allah? In fact, Allah He (alone) is the Protecting friend, He will revive the dead, and He is Able to do all things” (Ash-Shoora: 09). Also Said, “And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Befriender—a transcendent Patron, a transcendent Helper”(Al-Anfal: 38).
These verses prove that God is the true friend of man. The question is who is the real friend and what is the extent of friendship? So the friend is the one who says that what is mine is not mine but my friend's and the limit of friendship is within the realm of reason and law. The answer is that what God has given to man and what He can give, cannot be counted because He Himself has said, “If you want to count God's blessings, you will never be able to count them” (Al-Qur’an).
That is to say, his treasures of grace and generosity are infinite and limitless.
But he has also made a deal with man on the basis of "take something and give something". Which means give me what is dearest in your possession and I give you what is best for you.
But one thing that stands out from the general trade rules in this deal is that, the price in the trade market is as high as the price of the goods!
But it is the case that the "goods" are already has been given by the merchant and then the buyer himself. And second, the price of the goods is too high, which is much higher than the seller expects.
He said, "Undoubtedly, Allah Almighty has bought from the Muslims their lives and their property in exchange for Paradise." They fight in the cause of Allah, in which they kill and are martyred. For this is the true promise of Allah. In the Torah, in the Gospel, and in the Qur'an. You people rejoice in the sale you have made a deal with and this is a great achievement” (At-taubah: 111) .
The implication of this deal is that heaven is in exchange for life and property. So in order to get such a great friend, one have to give something first, which is based on the principle of friendship, that what is mine is not mine, but my friend's.
It is worth mentioning that the one who complains about not finding a good friend, is not a good friend in himself.
Now the question is how to connect with this great friend and how to meet Him because he is not visible. Nor can He be felt? So He Himself has explained its method in the Holy Qur'an as,” When My servants ask thee about Me (where I am), I am close to them. I answer the call of the caller whenever he calls Me. So they should obey Me and believe in Me so that they may be led aright” (Al-Baqarah: 186).
In other words, in order to meet this friend, it is necessary to call him from the bottom of the heart only once, and then it is He, Who will respond and help. The fact is that apart from this friend, there is no other place in the world where there is no refuge and no peace. Therefore, it is necessary for one to turn away from everything and make friendship with only One friend, and become his. “Iqbal says…” نہ کہیں جہاں میں اماں ملی جو اماں ملی تو کہاں ملی
میرے جرم خانہ خراب کو تیرے عفو بندہ نواز میں

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.