/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am about to dowload Wordpress and I need some experts in different fields.

Nitro Zeus
07-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I am downloading right now Wordpress app and I am about to lauch my own website which I dedicate myself to answer the anti-islamic arguments from various websites on Internet. First one which I wanna dedicate is with wikiIslam and I wanna debunk that website and second website is FFI and third one is TROP and forth one is Answering-Islam and also fithly is answeringmuslims. And the goul of that website is to correct the misunderstandings which Protestant Christians have about Islam and also to corrrect the misunderstanding which exmuslims have about Islam and after I am done, I wanna dedicate myself to answer to Christian Prince, David Wood and Sam Shamoun and this time, I am gonna be a honest Apologetic Muslim so that the Protestants will their errors.

And also, the goul of that website of mine is to call People of Book to the worship of One God in most righteous and gracious way and also, the purpose of it is to spread the correct message of Islam which non-Muslims and Muslims have distored it and I wanna revive it and plus, I wanna make it be the best and top Islamic website in Google. And also, this website I dedicate myself in Answering the Anti-Islamic argument of Atheists.

My requirements are:

1. Experts in editing articles at Wordpress

2. Experts in beautifying and simplifying articles at Wordpress

3. Experts at highlighting

4. Experts in analyses and examinations of Islamic texts

5. Experts in translating Arabic to English perfectly that fits the true and correct message of Quran

6. Experts that are truly capable of making correct and positive interpretations for Quran and Sunnah.

Who wishes to be a contributer and editor of my website at wordpress?

The reason I ask this, is because it is difficult for me to do articles all by myself, because I don't have all day long for them, because I have other work to do. And I am hoping that someone might keep my website alive for a while when I am offline and when I get back online, I can also occupy myself in making articles.

I am also dedicating in exposing the great ignorance of Anti-Islamic Christians, Anti-Islamic Hindus and Anti-Islamic Atheists about Islam.

Who is in?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HowManyMore
07-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Muslims have distorted it? What do you mean?

Nitro Zeus
07-06-2020, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
Muslims have distorted it? What do you mean?
I mean people like the one in islama.info who allegiate about Capital Punishments and peole of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran which have distored the image of Islam just for their desires. I know this, because those countries do exactly like Ottoman Empire which have used Islam as an excuse for their wrong way of practicing jyzia

'Abdullah
07-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Brother you need to be careful in making such statements. There is a general consensus among Muslims about the capital punishments ( all four madhabs agree without any exception). Only a small percentage of Muslims disagree and these are modern day liberal Muslims who see Western values as more peaceful than Islam's Capital punishment for crimes which spread corruption in the society.

Please seek more knowledge from reliable resources before posting anything online on your website. You don't want to be spreading false teachings of Islam & held accountable for misguiding people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HowManyMore
07-06-2020, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I mean people like the one in islama.info who allegiate about Capital Punishments and peole of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran which have distored the image of Islam just for their desires. I know this, because those countries do exactly like Ottoman Empire which have used Islam as an excuse for their wrong way of practicing jyzia
Islamqa.info is a good site. Never have I seen them make a false statement. They make all statements based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah. But sometimes misunderstandings occur, too, because the reader/listener doesn't understand a topic well enough.

Nitro Zeus
07-06-2020, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
Brother you need to be careful in making such statements. There is a general consensus among Muslims about the capital punishments ( all four madhabs agree without any exception). Only a small percentage of Muslims disagree and these are modern day liberal Muslims who see Western values as more peaceful than Islam's Capital punishment for crimes which spread corruption in the society.

Please seek more knowledge from reliable resources before posting anything online on your website. You don't want to be spreading false teachings of Islam & held accountable for misguiding people.
That is why I need also your help. Because, you know how to navigate on Google. My point of lunching my website is debunk all critics of Islam at all cost and to show them the true values of Islam which have been lost. Would you like to be a contributer on my website? I need people like you.

And I wanna also challenge and debate with crazy people like Ali Zina and debunke their false claims.

HowManyMore
07-06-2020, 10:03 PM
This has all been done so many times. Muslims shouldn't waste so much energy on this rubbish. They should take care of their own business, strengthen their Iman, concentrate on their worship, do good deeds and forget about these people who dedicate their lives to lies. Is refuting the lies that have been refuted before going to help you to get to Jannah?

'Abdullah
07-06-2020, 10:16 PM
That is why I need also your help. Because, you know how to navigate on Google. My point of lunching my website is debunk all critics of Islam at all cost and to show them the true values of Islam which have been lost. Would you like to be a contributer on my website? I need people like you.

And I wanna also challenge and debate with crazy people like Ali Zina and debunke their false claims.
No evidence other than Quran itself is bigger to prove Islam. Those who are sincere and honestly looking for truth are guided towards Islam and those who are not will never be guided because they have disease in their hearts. They read same verses which we read as Muslims but they come up with wrong interpretations because of the sickness in their hearts, as Allah says in the Quran:

هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ مِنْهُ ءَايَٰتٌ مُّحْكَمَٰتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَٰبِهَٰتٌ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَٰبَهَ مِنْهُ ٱبْتِغَآءَ ٱلْفِتْنَةِ وَٱبْتِغَآءَ تَأْوِيلِهِۦ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُۥٓ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ وَٱلرَّٰسِخُونَ فِى ٱلْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّآ أُو۟لُوا۟ ٱلْأَلْبَٰبِ

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. (Quran 3:7)

Allah also says in Surah Baqarah:

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (Quran 2:6)

As sister have said, focus to learn Islam and save your own Hereafter. There are so many Dawah organizations, donate your money to them and In sha'a Allah you will get the reward. I know your intentions are right, but trust me these arguments will kill your own heart and take you further away from the truth by putting doubts in your heart especially when you yourself need to learn basics of Islam.

And Allah knows the best!
Ma'aSalaam

Nitro Zeus
07-06-2020, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
This has all been done so many times. Muslims shouldn't waste so much energy on this rubbish. They should take care of their own business, strengthen their Iman, concentrate on their worship, do good deeds and forget about these people who dedicate their lives to lies. Is refuting the lies that have been refuted before going to help you to get to Jannah?
I did not thought of this. But I guess not, but I would also like to find the wickness and demolish their evil thinking about Islam so that they will not attack it anymore.

This website of mine is an Islamic apologetic one which I also dedicate myself in giving Dawah to non-Muslims.

eesa the kiwi
07-06-2020, 11:32 PM
One of the people of innovation once wanted to read an ayah to Muhammad ibn sireen who was a famous scholar in early Islam

The imam refused lest the man twisted the ayah and fitnah entered his heart

You on the other hand dont have the knowledge of ibn sireen not even 10 % and want to expose yourself to the fitan of sites like answering Islam

Its noble you want to defend islam intellectually but without knowledge you'll do more harm than good.

Study islam and build a foundation of ilm then worry about this

What's the point of giving dawah if you lose yourself in the process

Nitro Zeus
07-06-2020, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
One of the people of innovation once wanted to read an ayah to Muhammad ibn sireen who was a famous scholar in early Islam

The imam refused lest the man twisted the ayah and fitnah entered his heart

You on the other hand dont have the knowledge of ibn sireen not even 10 % and want to expose yourself to the fitan of sites like answering Islam

Its noble you want to defend islam intellectually but without knowledge you'll do more harm than good.

Study islam and build a foundation of ilm then worry about this

What's the point of giving dawah if you lose yourself in the process
I learnt ways of how can I remain steadfast in Islam. I took examples from Christian Prince and Osama Abdullah from Answering Christianity and from them I learnt how to remain steadfast in religion having myself effected. What I learnt from Christian Prince? Christian Prince is an apologost Protestant who defends Christianity and I have also studied his way of thinking and this gave me an idea of how to remain steadfast in Islam.

And I have studied the ideology of non-Muslims and now I know how to deal with them including the ignorant non-Muslims like Sam Shamoun and David Wood

Well about ilm, I have some knowladge but little. The first I'm gonna do is to explain the Quranic verses and reveal their true message and meaning and the correct interpretation. I still learn things but from correct sources such as: discover-the-truth.com , Answering-Christianity.com , www.abuaminaelias.com and so on.

Actually, I have my own sources of knowladge

HowManyMore
07-07-2020, 04:52 AM
I
The first I'm gonna do is to explain the Quranic verses and reveal their true message and meaning and the correct interpretation. I still learn things but from correct sources such as: discover-the-truth.com , Answering-Christianity.com , www.abuaminaelias.com and so on.

The verses of the Qur'an should be explained by a scholar. I don't think any of those sources are reliable.

HowManyMore
07-07-2020, 04:54 AM
The first I'm gonna do is to explain the Quranic verses and reveal their true message and meaning and the correct interpretation. I still learn things but from correct sources such as: discover-the-truth.com , Answering-Christianity.com , www.abuaminaelias.com and so on.

the verses of the Qur'an should be explained by a scholar. I don't think any of those are reliable sources.

Al-Ansariyah
07-07-2020, 05:38 AM
Assalamualaikum , This is a pretty big step you wanna take. And the most important thing you need in this is knowledge. Your intention is really nice,Alhamdulillah but what if their back answers shake your imaan. Those scholars who give dawah to non-muslims are very well knowledgeable, most of them have degree of islamic course. So, i guess, you should first learn more about islam. There are online courses as well, for eg. Islamic online university. And just for practice, start the dawah from your home. Call your mother towards islam. Point out mistakes as to where you are lacking, and inshaAllah in future, you can go for the website.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.