/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spread the message of Islam

ShahzeenaShahid
07-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Aslam u alaikum,
I hope you all are doing well. I need a little support and help.
I created my youtube channel along with facebook and instagram pages named as "Sirat-e-mustaqeem", few days ago. My main motive is to spread the message of ALLAH. I'll try to spread as much information and knowledge as I can.
My youtube channel has various videos regarding our relation with ALLAH, how to be patient & thankful, how to ask forgiveness, different duas, prophets's stories, Quran verses with tafsir, Urdu bayaan, Refelections of islamic scholas, and names of ALLAH.
My facebook and instagram pages also contain the necesary knowledge and reflections.
Kindly subscribe to this channel for constant growth of the plant of your Imaan.
Let's sprinkle our plant with hope, trust, patience, reflections, gratitude, corrections, istighfaar and learning.
JazakALLAH khair.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAJ...nxS09SC6aZmgtw
Facebook:

Instagram:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
07-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Walekumassalam
Videos are nice, Alhamdulillah. But can you please put off the music from there.

HowManyMore
07-07-2020, 09:10 AM
True. Even classical music like that is haram. Better fix it right in the beginning.

MazharShafiq
07-09-2020, 09:34 AM
can you please put off the music from there. Also the video is good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.