/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about this ideaa

Nitro Zeus
07-14-2020, 12:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have seen very serious thing is going on on -------------- and Muhammad Syed criticize Bahai Muslims, Ahmadi Muslims, Shia Muslims, Sunni Muslims, Quranist Muslims, Sunni Muslims and Wahhabi Muslims. Myself as a Sunni Muslim I told that fool that if any Salafi Muslim see this kind of crap, he can very easily refute your stupid articles.

Are there Bahai Muslim forums which is biggest one in internet like islamicboard.com is? If yes, can you name the biggest Bahai Muslim forum there is?

Is there a Shia Muslim forum which is the biggest forum on internet? If yes, may I know it's name?

Is there a Ahmadi Muslim forum which is the biggest one in internet? If yes, may I know also the url?

P.S. The reason I ask for you this, is because I plan on how to unite other Muslims, becuase the non-Muslims especially the exmuslims are taking advantage of this and I do not like to permit this, because they find ways to degrade Islam and how to humiliate it. I believe that if we will get united like never before, we can very easily fight all non-Muslims and ex-Muslims on Google and on YouTube to the point where they will leave us alone and leave Islam alone. And we can also fight on YouTube people like Yasir Qidh and we can fight people like Ali Sina and we can also put Ali Sina in his own place to the point where he will leave our religion alone. I just want to end criticism once and for all and also, if we are united like never before, we can also fight people very easily like Christian Prince and we can give them absolute no chance to criticize Islam and humiliate Islam. We can also very easily fight the Christians and be verbally abusive towards them on YouTube to the point where they will respect us and leave us and our religion alone and to accept Islam the way it is. Waiting for imam Mahdi to come is very long and I simply cannot wait anymore for his appearance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
07-14-2020, 12:35 PM
Walekumassalam
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
And we can also fight on YouTube people like Yasir Qidh
Please May I know how Dr. Yasir Qadhi is under the category of people you mentioned? Or it's the misunderstanding? He's a pretty nice scholar.

Nitro Zeus
07-14-2020, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by medico
Walekumassalam Please May I know how Dr. Yasir Qadhi is under the category of people you mentioned? Or it's the misunderstanding? He's a pretty nice scholar.
Yasir Qidh is most corrupted scholar and worst scholar. Because, I have seen that that guy have said that pedophilia is in the Sunnah of Prophet and non-Muslims like Christians uses this part as a form of attack. that guy Yasir Qidh is a munafiq who thinks he holds absolute truth and who thinks he can speak for everyone. That guy is crazy and yes, he does fall under the category of people I mentioned, because he have committed disbelief which have put him beyond the pales of Islam. Also, I do not agree with his idea that pedophilia is confirmed in the Sunnah, because saying that pedophilia is confirmed in Sunnah, this actually shows that this doctor have committed Great Disbelief. Because, he have said an atrocious lie. How I know this? From the video of his with the title of "what is the true age of Aisha"? or something like this and he have stated that we don't have to lie for the sake of our religion because we have the truth and look at those who practice. This kind of statement is blatant lie and great deception and misleading. Also, we can fight websites like islamweb.net who have said the ruling of child marriage and who have said in fatwa that this is confirmed in Sunnah. Because, this fatwa is very misleading.

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 03:01 PM
We have two versions of Yasir Qadhi, one pre Yale university which no doubt was a good & trustworthy scholar. But his PHD from Yale changed him a lot. After his PHD from Yale, he starting looking at everything in Islam from a skeptic point of view and have made several mistakes which one does not expect from an Islamic scholar. We all make mistakes but it is important that if we make mistakes, we accept them and change ourselves. This is especially true for someone who has a large following but his views have an impact on masses. Some of his lectures have put doubts in the mind of many Western Muslims. Also, parts of his speeches are being used by non-Muslims to show even well educated scholars of Islam have doubts about Islam.

Some of the famous mistakes which Yasir Qadhi has made are making fun of Yajooj Majooj story and comparing them to stories of zombies, saying it has no basis even though it is clearly mentioned in Quran. Another recent one is his leaked emails & interview about his own doubts about Quran and its preservation. And then he twisted the hadiths to say even companions of Prophet (peace be upon him) have doubts about the seven ahruf of Quran. I will try to upload some links and you can hear and judge at your own. My advise is to stay away from such scholars because they are the most dangerous.

I pray to Allah to guide us and our brother Yasir Qadhi because he used to be very good and can be an asset for the Muslims.
Anyways some of the videos you may want to see:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Ansariyah
07-14-2020, 03:14 PM
Woah!! I wasn't aware of all this. He was a fine scholar back then when I used to listen to his lectures. Thanks a lot to both for the info. This is the reason why I don't listen to any particular scholar anymore. Jazakum Allah khair.ameen

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have seen very serious thing is going on on -------------- and Muhammad Syed criticize Bahai Muslims, Ahmadi Muslims, Shia Muslims, Sunni Muslims, Quranist Muslims, Sunni Muslims and Wahhabi Muslims. Myself as a Sunni Muslim I told that fool that if any Salafi Muslim see this kind of crap, he can very easily refute your stupid articles.

Are there Bahai Muslim forums which is biggest one in internet like islamicboard.com is? If yes, can you name the biggest Bahai Muslim forum there is?

Is there a Shia Muslim forum which is the biggest forum on internet? If yes, may I know it's name?

Is there a Ahmadi Muslim forum which is the biggest one in internet? If yes, may I know also the url?

P.S. The reason I ask for you this, is because I plan on how to unite other Muslims, becuase the non-Muslims especially the exmuslims are taking advantage of this and I do not like to permit this, because they find ways to degrade Islam and how to humiliate it. I believe that if we will get united like never before, we can very easily fight all non-Muslims and ex-Muslims on Google and on YouTube to the point where they will leave us alone and leave Islam alone. And we can also fight on YouTube people like Yasir Qidh and we can fight people like Ali Sina and we can also put Ali Sina in his own place to the point where he will leave our religion alone. I just want to end criticism once and for all and also, if we are united like never before, we can also fight people very easily like Christian Prince and we can give them absolute no chance to criticize Islam and humiliate Islam. We can also very easily fight the Christians and be verbally abusive towards them on YouTube to the point where they will respect us and leave us and our religion alone and to accept Islam the way it is. Waiting for imam Mahdi to come is very long and I simply cannot wait anymore for his appearance.
Do you know what Bahai belief system is? They accept all religions, they believe in humanity and think Allah will forgive followers of all religions. How is that Islamic and how we should not criticize them? They are not Muslims so there is no need to soften our stance for those who dont believe in the teachings of Islam.
Shia Muslims - there are so many sects within Shia Muslims and many of them are far from Islam. Again we should not try to bridge the gaps for heretics.
Ahmadi Muslims - if they existed at the time of four Caliphs, trust me they would have fought against them and would have killed all of them for the corruption in the religion of Islam. People of Pakistan made a big mistake, they should have executed all those who refused to correct their faith and insisted to be Ahmadi. Now their false belief system is spreading all over the world. Non-Muslims countries provide them funding and they have a special status in many Western countries. They believe Jesus (peace be upon him) has already died and there is no second coming of Jesus (peace be upon him). Unfortunately there are some Sunni scholars in Pakistan who now have the same belief. That's how corruption spread in a society if we don't nip it in the bud.

Our Prophet (peace be upon him) has already told that this Ummah will divide into 73 sects, there is nothing you can do about it because it will happen. Only thing you can do is to stay away from these sects by holding on to Quran and Sunnah.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

حَدَّثَنَا وَهْبُ بْنُ بَقِيَّةَ، عَنْ خَالِدٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى أَوْ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَتَفَرَّقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى إِحْدَى أَوْ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَتَفْتَرِقُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)
Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4596
In-book reference: Book 42, Hadith 1
English translation: Book 41, Hadith 4579
https://sunnah.com/abudawud/42/1

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book reference: Book 36, Hadith 67
English translation: Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/67

HowManyMore
07-14-2020, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
Anyways some of the videos you may want to see:

The second channel is by a David Wood fan and an islamophobic troll. I don't see a reason to spread this story, especially with the videos they edit as they like. I would leave it for scholars to comment on what he said, if they care to. It doesn't help for random anonymous Muslims to bash him just because the propagandists have said this or that regarding it.

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
The second channel is by a David Wood fan and an islamophobic troll. I don't see a reason to spread this story, especially with the videos they edit as they like. I would leave it for scholars to comment on what he said, if they care to. It doesn't help for random anonymous Muslims to bash him just because the propagandists have said this or that regarding it.
You can look up the response of many scholars to what he said. In last few months many scholars are putting videos on preservation of quran - thats not by chance. It is to address the doubts he has put in the mind of his followers. Similarly look up the response of scholars to his Yajooj Majooj story - started after Oct of last year.
Bow is a series of video started by Sheikh Karim AbuZaid just to answer the doubts Yasir Qadhi mentioned.

This came up in a podcast probably a month ago with Muhammad Hijab where he asked these controversial questions directly to Yasir Qadhi and asked him to clarify his position. As I mentioned, there are email which were leaked about few years ago and Muhammad Hijab’s objective was to put an end to these doubts and gave Yasir Qadhi a chance to clarify his position. But he made it even worse in responding to those questions. As a result that podcast became even more controversial and Muhammad Hijab had to remove last 20-30 minutes of that discussion from his podcast later. But damage was already done and you could see how non Muslims used that to promote their agenda.

anyways that podcast can still be found on Yasir Qadhi’s own channel, just listen to last 30 minutes and you will see these are his own words. Christians or David Woods fans did not edit the clip.

Below is a link to a whole series of refutation by some scholars:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mrD5JZ6HrGkEhH
It is our duty to warn people against such issues because it’s a matter of our religion and should not be taken lightly.

HowManyMore
07-14-2020, 06:30 PM
I listened to it. Didn't understand a word. Abuse is abuse. If he was wrong and someone more knowledgeable corrected him, good. But enough is enough.

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
I listened to it. Didn't understand a word. Abuse is abuse. If he was wrong and someone more knowledgeable corrected him, good. But enough is enough.
Any Muslim with good aqeedah can answers these doubts - one does not need to have a PHD to prove Yajooj Majooj is mentioned in Quran and that the Quran is infact preserved. Anyways, when we close our eyes looking at people's credentials and give them license to say whatever they want about our religion, we become part of the problem.

With that said, I dont want to turn this into a heated argument and contention between us. Allah knows my intentions & I pray that Allah guide myself and others. Ameen!

Nitro Zeus
07-14-2020, 07:15 PM
Do you know what Bahai belief system is? They accept all religions, they believe in humanity and think Allah will forgive followers of all religions. How is that Islamic and how we should not criticize them? They are not Muslims so there is no need to soften our stance for those who dont believe in the teachings of Islam.
Shia Muslims - there are so many sects within Shia Muslims and many of them are far from Islam. Again we should not try to bridge the gaps for heretics.
Ahmadi Muslims - if they existed at the time of four Caliphs, trust me they would have fought against them and would have killed all of them for the corruption in the religion of Islam. People of Pakistan made a big mistake, they should have executed all those who refused to correct their faith and insisted to be Ahmadi. Now their false belief system is spreading all over the world. Non-Muslims countries provide them funding and they have a special status in many Western countries. They believe Jesus (peace be upon him) has already died and there is no second coming of Jesus (peace be upon him). Unfortunately there are some Sunni scholars in Pakistan who now have the same belief. That's how corruption spread in a society if we don't nip it in the bud.

Our Prophet (peace be upon him) has already told that this Ummah will divide into 73 sects, there is nothing you can do about it because it will happen. Only thing you can do is to stay away from these sects by holding on to Quran and Sunnah.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

حَدَّثَنَا وَهْبُ بْنُ بَقِيَّةَ، عَنْ خَالِدٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى أَوْ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَتَفَرَّقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى إِحْدَى أَوْ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَتَفْتَرِقُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)
Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4596
In-book reference: Book 42, Hadith 1
English translation: Book 41, Hadith 4579
https://sunnah.com/abudawud/42/1

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book reference: Book 36, Hadith 67
English translation: Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/67
But how can we defend our religion from critics and stupid people on Internet if we don't get ourselves as united? How can we show the wrath to non-Muslims to the extend where they non-Muslims will leave us alone and to the extend where they will not bother us anymore?? the owner of wikiIslam said that Sunnis are embarresed at Salaf and that the Salafis are the most pious Sunnis. How can we let this kind of crap to happen!? Why can't we unite ourselves and fight these kind of websites?? I have also discovered myself that this website wikiIslam is the most hypocritical website and I have evidence of this, I can give you facts that shows that the owner of that website is hypocritical and hypocrisy is no longer accepted. I cannot accept anymore hypocrisy from ex-Muslims. Now I feel like having the desire of waging war on them because I have evidence against ex-Muslims. I thought that Bahais are one of the sects which prophet Muhammad have told us and I believed that it is among the 73 sects of Islam which have recently risen. I was interested myself to discover what are the 73 sects of Islam and I thought that Bahai is actually Bahai Islam, that is how I thought.

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 07:32 PM
But how can we defend our religion from critics and stupid people on Internet if we don't get ourselves as united? How can we show the wrath to non-Muslims to the extend where they non-Muslims will leave us alone and to the extend where they will not bother us anymore?? the owner of wikiIslam said that Sunnis are embarresed at Salaf and that the Salafis are the most pious Sunnis. How can we let this kind of crap to happen!? Why can't we unite ourselves and fight these kind of websites??
Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah honored us, Allah will disgrace us.”
Source: al-Mustadrak 214
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadit...-nothing-else/

What we need is Khilafa (Caliphate) to unite the whole Ummah under ONE Just ruler who can promote Jihad first to eleminate black sheep among us ( who are more dangerous than the open enemies and these are all the group you mentioned in your OP ) & then implement Shariah to show the world that peace can only be achieved by submitting to Allah and His laws.

People now a days think, we can resolve our issues with dialogues but I disagree. Look at Palestine and Kashmir for example. How many resolutions UNO has passed in last 70 years - did anything happen? And it will NOT happen until we wake up and stand for our rights. Jihad is the ultimate solution, whether Muslims like it or not. Unfortunately that's something not many scholars preach.

And Allah knows the best!

Nitro Zeus
07-14-2020, 07:42 PM
Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah honored us, Allah will disgrace us.”
Source: al-Mustadrak 214
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadit...-nothing-else/

What we need is Khilafa (Caliphate) to unite the whole Ummah under ONE Just ruler who can promote Jihad first to eleminate black sheep among us ( who are more dangerous than the open enemies and these are all the group you mentioned in your OP ) & then implement Shariah to show the world that peace can only be achieved by submitting to Allah and His laws.

People now a days think, we can resolve our issues with dialogues but I disagree. Look at Palestine and Kashmir for example. How many resolutions UNO has passed in last 70 years - did anything happen? And it will NOT happen until we wake up and stand for our rights. Jihad is the ultimate solution, whether Muslims like it or not. Unfortunately that's something not many scholars preach.

And Allah knows the best!
Yeah, but first we need to declare war on ISIS and wipe it out and leave no one alive from the members of ISIS and then we can also wage war on non-Muslims so that we can win rights. We need first to gain absolute power over Iraq and Syria and we need to discover the next terrorist group that will rise so that we can give no chance to it but it shall only abide by Shariah Law, but if the terrorists don't want to abide by Shariah Law, then I believe that it is obligatory to execute them all, because they are worst of people and I'm pretty sick also of terrorists, because they are the one's that have given us bad names and bad name for Islam. Am I right?

'Abdullah
07-14-2020, 07:55 PM
I think we are drfiting away from main topic. The main question is how can we be united?
And the simplest answer is to follow the Quran and Sunnah. Join hands with those who follow it and distance yourself from those who don't.

Regarding non Muslims's criticism on social media, the best thing is to ignore them.

Believe that nothing happens without the Will of Allah. He knows what's happening and His plan is the one which will finally prevail. Focus on learning your Deen & don't waste your time in useless arguments with non-Muslims. Their hearts are sealed & they can't see the truth. Leave their matter with Allah who is severe is punishment & no one can escape His punishment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.