/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please answer this

Hoorain
07-15-2020, 10:06 PM
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I am a new muslim and I have converted into Islam this year in the month of blessing Ramadan. I am learning about Islam and my question is... Is it fine to marry in this condition or is it mandatory or obligatory that I should have the complete knowledge about Islam first? I know how to pray and I richly know the importance of marriage and Nikkah in Islam but there are a lot of things which I still do not know. Please help me in this matter.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
07-15-2020, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hoorain
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I am a new muslim and I have converted into Islam this year in the month of blessing Ramadan. I am learning about Islam and my question is... Is it fine to marry in this condition or is it mandatory or obligatory that I should have the complete knowledge about Islam first? I know how to pray and I richly know the importance of marriage and Nikkah in Islam but there are a lot of things which I still do not know. Please help me in this matter.
Walaikum Assalaam

Yes it's fine to marry. You are a Muslim now so whether you have a lot of knowledge or a little bit does not matter. However, I suggest you make sure you know about your rights as a wife in Islam and to take things easy so you can understand the right type of muslim man to marry.

HowManyMore
07-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Of course you can marry, though personally I would recommend learning as much as possible before that, but not so as to push things a way.

Hoorain
07-16-2020, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Assalaam

Yes it's fine to marry. You are a Muslim now so whether you have a lot of knowledge or a little bit does not matter. However, I suggest you make sure you know about your rights as a wife in Islam and to take things easy so you can understand the right type of muslim man to marry.
Thank you sister.. yes he is the right :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hoorain
07-16-2020, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
Of course you can marry, though personally I would recommend learning as much as possible before that, but not so as to push things a way.
Yes I am doing it.. thank you sis..

Studentofdeed
07-16-2020, 02:21 AM
May Allah give you good handsome pious husband who will be the man of your dreams and coolness of your eyes. Ameen

Hoorain
07-16-2020, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
May Allah give you good handsome pious husband who will be the man of your dreams and coolness of your eyes. Ameen
Thanks you brother for dua and yes he is... :statisfie

'Abdullah
07-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Sister,

Seems like you have already made up your mind, did you do Istikhara? If not, please do so as it will help you make the right decision In Sha'a Allah.
Also learn about the rights of both husband and wife in Islam. I wish you all the best in your search for a good Muslim husband. May Allah help you find one who makes you love Islam and understand the beauty of Islam. Best blessing in this world after Islam is that of a pious spouse. May Allah help you to have one in this world & Hereafter. Ameen!

Ma'aSalaam

MazharShafiq
07-17-2020, 07:40 AM
The Holy Quran says,
“And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves; if they are needy, Allah will make them free from want out of His grace; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.” (Surah an-Nur, 24:32)

The above ayat begins with the words Wa Ankehoo (And marry…). The imperative form of the word ‘nikah’ implies that either it is obligatory or highly recommended.1 According to scholars, though marriage is a highly recommended act, it becomes obligatory when there is a chance of falling into sin.

The Prophet (S) says, “No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage.” 2
On another occasion the Prophet (S) said,
“The best people of my nation (Ummat) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my nation are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors.” 3
Imam ‘Ali (A.S.) exhorts, “Marry, because marriage is the tradition of the Prophet (S).” The Prophet (S) also said, “Whosoever likes to follow my tradition, then he should know that marriage is from my tradition.” 4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.