/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please make an immportant Dua for me?

Nitro Zeus
07-22-2020, 05:19 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

If there are strong Muslims here, I would like to make you a smack request. Can you kindly supplicate to Allah(SwT) To Make my dad who is a Muslim to pray for Allah(SwT) to sent Angel of Death to me after three years? Because, I just simply wish to depart quickly from this world, because I'm sick of t due to the trials I face. Because, there are trials which are by God(Wallahi) are extremely heavy to deal with and my mom who is a Christian Orthodox she does not allow me to ask my father to pray for God To take me away from this life because she thinks that it is very stupid request. The problem in here is that she does not understand what trials I go through for her to make such a foolish allegations and she have stopped me to even write something to my dad and my sister who is an Orthodox Christian, she have buggen me a lot and she tortured me with foolish arguments just so that I won't ask this from my father.

The problem is that my dad who is a Muslim preasurisez me to get the diploma of high school and he tortures me for not getting the diploma of high school with crazy arguments. The fact is, that I'm not capable of getting the diploma and I have this issue with repeating the same mistake(e.g. being lazy to study) and I don't know how to get rid of it and many times I do not see myself that I repeat it.

And another problem is that I have a Christian class mate from the same high school I've been and she is a teenager or adult(not certain of her age) and she pushes me from back to study and get the diploma and stupid I was that I promised her that I will study and get the diploma this year. Now I'm in very bad situation. I'm just tired to do stupid and embarrassing mistakes that puts me in a bad situation.

Also, can you kindly supplicate for Allah(SwT) to take me away in 31 December 2020? Because, I'm sick of repeated mistakes which I keep doing. Because, I want to have a motivation to make preparations and fast for life of grave and for life of Hereafter so that I can die as a Muslim. Also, can you please ask Allah to make me die as a Muslim? So that it can be easy for me to do deeds that will help me recite the Testimony of Faith at the time of my death.

Also, can you please ask Allah(SwT) To guide me to go deeds that will certainly help me have a good death? Because, I'm really dependant on Him and without His help, it is highly possible that I could d other things that could distract me from doing preparations for Hereafter and life of Grave. Because, I have this nature of being lazy, aggressive, selfish and impatient. And that literally kills me. Because I had this nature since I was born. And whatever it happens to me in grave and in Hereafter, I'm really careless about it, because I have died as a Muslim and that would mean that I died as a sinful and wrongdoing Muslim and I would have to fall off from Sirat bridge and stay in Hellfire just temporary. There is literally nothing I can do about it. And my grandma is also an Orthodox Christian and she loves to torture me a lot with foolish arguments just to give me discredit. She thinks that she is most holy but in reality she does many bad things and that is the hypocrisy I see in her because she is not honest with herself. I'm very troubled with this.

P.S. I have the feelings that even next year the same mistake it will be repeated and I'm simply tired of it. And I don't know what would be her response if I would say that I did not studied and what would be her attitude if she finds out that I failed again the exam. By the way, she is a teacher in kindergarten. And also I'm very depressed and anxious. Because my mom and sister would not allow me to explain the background of this request because they come up with all sort of theories like because it is my fault for not studying and it is my fault that I don't study and so on just to not let me explain. I'm literally sick of this life totally. Because, I start to see that I have trials which simply I could not handle them and I'm not Prophet Joseph for me to be patient, because I don't know what patience.

Jazakhalakhayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wayfarer91
07-22-2020, 11:31 PM
This world is a test. Even the Prophets were tested.
Prophet Ayub was tested with disease, and poverty.he showed sabr and God not only gave him his health back, but also bestowed upon him wealth and children.
Hazrat Muhammad saww was tested through migration, and the social boycott where the new Muslims were made to starve by enemies of Islam. Hazrat Muhammad was tested through the people of Taif who pelted him with stones.
Hazrat yousuf was tested through his brothers, who threw him in th well. Then he was sent to jail for crimes he didnt even commit. And God made him the king of Egypt.

In the Quran Allah says:

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried. AL Ankaboot, 2
That's just one ayat.. There are plenty others.

What you are going through is normal. I am a sloth when it comes to doing anything at all. My father began to offer salah in his 70s. So no need to get worked up about it.
As far as your studies are concerned you need to find a will. Ask Allah to help you. Make you more active. Find the subjexts that you enjoy. Focus on those. Make a time table. Abide by it. Study for 30 mins daily and increase your time.
And lastly. It is against the tenets of Islam to pray for someone's or one own self's death. Dont ruin your akhirah because of a few hiccups in this world.
And make dua for ur own self. Dont ask others because they lack the passion for making dua for u. You know what's in ur heart.. No one else.

Nitro Zeus
07-23-2020, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91
This world is a test. Even the Prophets were tested.
Prophet Ayub was tested with disease, and poverty.he showed sabr and God not only gave him his health back, but also bestowed upon him wealth and children.
Hazrat Muhammad saww was tested through migration, and the social boycott where the new Muslims were made to starve by enemies of Islam. Hazrat Muhammad was tested through the people of Taif who pelted him with stones.
Hazrat yousuf was tested through his brothers, who threw him in th well. Then he was sent to jail for crimes he didnt even commit. And God made him the king of Egypt.

In the Quran Allah says:

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried. AL Ankaboot, 2
That's just one ayat.. There are plenty others.

What you are going through is normal. I am a sloth when it comes to doing anything at all. My father began to offer salah in his 70s. So no need to get worked up about it.
As far as your studies are concerned you need to find a will. Ask Allah to help you. Make you more active. Find the subjexts that you enjoy. Focus on those. Make a time table. Abide by it. Study for 30 mins daily and increase your time.
And lastly. It is against the tenets of Islam to pray for someone's or one own self's death. Dont ruin your akhirah because of a few hiccups in this world.
And make dua for ur own self. Dont ask others because they lack the passion for making dua for u. You know what's in ur heart.. No one else.
Is it correct to translate Ayub to Jacob since both have exactly same meaning and phonetic? Because, to me, this name Ayub is very close to the english name Jacob, because they sound almost the name.

What you mean by "don't ruin my akhirah" and "they lack the passion for making dua for you"? Do you mean when you said "don't ruin my akhirah" has the sense that I wpuld have bad akhirah even if I die as a Muslim but for the sins and mistakes I have done? What exactly means? So that I can understand.

The other problem with me is that I have also this nature of being rebellious towards not just to my parents but to Governments, God and everyone. And I don't know how to quit being rebellious. Because, that also kills me alot.

wayfarer91
07-23-2020, 10:07 AM
No, Jacob is Yaqoob. Job is Ayub

You know wishing to die or praying for it is a major sin, even if you die as a believer you would be held accountable for ur deeds. Disappointment is next to shirk because it means you have llst faith in Allah.
Allah forgives smaller sins but not as big as shirk, disappointment etc.

We are all rebellious at a certain stage.. Its a part of growing up.. What matters is how you get out of it.. My life is abounding in sins and delinquency, and there was a time when i felt like praying for death, but remember this world temporary. So all the hardships u are facing are temporary as well. No one is perfect. Did moosa not murder a person?
To err is human to forgive Divine

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
07-23-2020, 10:11 AM
No, Jacob is Yaqoob. Job is Ayub

You know wishing to die or praying for it is a major sin, even if you die as a believer you would be held accountable for ur deeds. Disappointment is next to shirk because it means you have llst faith in Allah.
Allah forgives smaller sins but not as big as shirk, disappointment etc.

We are all rebellious at a certain stage.. Its a part of growing up.. What matters is how you get out of it.. My life is abounding in sins and delinquency, and there was a time when i felt like praying for death, but remember this world temporary. So all the hardships u are facing are temporary as well. No one is perfect. Did moosa not murder a person?
To err is human to forgive Divine
Ah yes, but Moses did this not because he was a criminal but because he wanted to teach his student a lesson. Because, he asked gis student that when I will take you to journey, I want you to not ask me anything. But at the end of journey, Moses proved his student that there is a wisdom behind all of this and there are things which you may see evil now but later you will be grateful for it.

wayfarer91
07-23-2020, 10:31 AM
Nope. You are confusing two people.. Moses wwnto a wise person who deliberately killed for the wellbeing of the ppl
Iam referring to Moses who accidently murdered a person and the moses fled egypt.

Nitro Zeus
07-23-2020, 10:47 AM
Nope. You are confusing two people.. Moses wwnto a wise person who deliberately killed for the wellbeing of the ppl
Iam referring to Moses who accidently murdered a person and the moses fled egypt.
Oops

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.