/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Muslim countries

Nitro Zeus
07-25-2020, 11:49 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I simply cannot handle criticism anymore that which non-Muslims are making about islam. And that is all because of Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan! I know why non-Muslims criticize Islam and use Islamic texts as a justification for the violence that happens in Middle East. I am very aware that this has happened in time of prophet Muhammad, but today I wanna end this criticism once and for all. Because, I wanna make non-Muslims to view Islam as blessing for mankind and not as what they portrait it in social medias.

1. Can you name Muslim countries that practices capital punishments?
2. Can you please find and give me the email of all Muslim Governments and Muslim Parliaments that are from Asia, Africa and Middle East?

Because, I wanna ask them to change their way of practicing Islam. Because, what they practice is wrong. And Saudi Arabia does not think that maybe those who criticize Islam must have bad life while leaving in those kind of countries and that is why they criticize Islam, because they have been emotionally effected by the Muslim authorities.

P.S. The main purpose for this, is because I want to make an experiment like to one century to make the apostates of Islam to pay Jiziya as a form of social security just to make sure they don't make misleading statements. Maybe like this after one century later, there will be no more ex-Muslim just like there isn't any ex-Hindu or ex-Christian(I mean, you don't hear that often in social medias but extremely rare) And I want also to remove the Age of Majority totally and to go by Arrange Marriage, that is much better. So that people will not accuse anymore prophet Muhammad for as they say "child abuser". Because, Islam has no age of majority like all countries have and I want to show the world that Age of Majority is man-made and not divine thing and should go by arrange marriage, because that what prophet Muhammad did and all others before him. I want also to explain how should capital punishments be practices and how jiziya should be practices with hope that non-Muslims will no longer attack Islam and humiliates Islam. Because, I'm tried of this. I want for my religion to be respected the way it is and treated equally just like Santana Dharma(official religion of India), Taoism(official religion of China) are treated and viewed by all people. And I want to be treated just like Christianity and Judaism is treated and respected. I can't believe that God have allowed this to happen... I wished God would do that before this so that there will be no more critics and no more anti-islamic people in 21 century. I hate this life. I wonder if anyone have thought of the idea that Saudi Arabia can be corrupted in political point of views and not what prophet Muhammad did(e.g. violent like Saudis are). I'm saying that it is highly possible that Muslim countires have misunderstood Islam and that is why Saudi Arabia make such practices. We need also to see the laws of west and also see the Divine Laws, that is how we can practice Islam. We need to be very careful of how we practice so that we won't attract critics and so that they will change their views of Islam from bad to good. Like for example, we can execute one who murders a non-Muslim in a Muslim country as his punishment and as a form of revenge in behalf of that deceased non-Muslim. Because, the life needs to be respected. That is why even non-Muslims think Islam is evil. I personally don't agree with how they think, but I'm fed up with their criticism and accusations which is why I wanna do a drastic change in practicing and understanding of Islam. And they believe that Islam is the reason for their problems and that is why they quote our texts. That is not dawah if this is what you think and not even repetitive thread. It is about finding ways of how we can coexist with Christians, Hindus, Atheists, Buddhists and Taoists(non-Muslim Chinese) without having to deal with any sort of problems but to be respected wherever we live in this world as who we are and to be left alone without being bothered of how we offer prayers and what we preach. The rest, I will try to find the email of United Nation organization, because I want them and Saudi Parliament to forbid terrorism after ISIS have collapsed so that non-Muslims will not see Islam as religion of terror. Although I do agree that there are Christian terrorist groups like The Army of God who is not known like ISIS, Al Qaida and Taliban is known and whatever terrorist arises after ISIS, that would not matter anymore, because we would know that they are not known and are the same like The Army of God(e.g. unknown by social medias and news organizations as terrorist group). Because, I want after the fall and collapse of ISIS, that the next terrorist group to be exactly like The Army of God(e.g. unknown and unheard and that they will not do things in the name of Islam) and plus, I want to ask the Muslim countries that if any terrorist organization uses Islamic texts as a justification for their terror attacks, then they should be immidially arrested and executed for their blasphemy they have done. Because, that is unacceptable anymore and I want also to show to non-Muslim world that we are very serious and severe in punishment and we punish whoever uses a religion as a justification for some crime a person have done, because it is unacceptable behavior and what Osama bin Laden did after Soviet Afghan, he wanted to attack USA and used Islam as a justification for his sick ideology(e.g. he believed that Muslims were oppressed and persecuted in USA, that is a sick excuse for his attack and great corruption. Because, what he said have happened only 7th century AC and today this no longer happens). I hope that this forum is not a Wahhabi forum. If it is, can you tell me a forum for Sunni Islam? Because, I want to differentiate from Wahhabis.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Good brother
07-25-2020, 08:18 PM
Wa alaikum assalam

Your higher goal is to please Allah not His Creation..let alone disbelievers. Islamophobes gonna hate and they will find a cause to justify their hate.

Nitro Zeus
07-25-2020, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Good brother
Wa alaikum assalam

Your higher goal is to please Allah not His Creation..let alone disbelievers. Islamophobes gonna hate and they will find a cause to justify their hate.
Yes, I understand. But all I want is to have good life in this life as well as in next one. I mean, I want to be balanced person. Is it ok if I want to please both of them(Allah and people)? Just in curiosity
But also, I want to make easy for other Muslims in internet, so that they will not be verbally abused and humiliated and so that there will be no more critical websites like wikiIslsm and FFI and no more anti-Islamic websites.

Also, not all non-Muslims are disbelievers. Some are not because they got distorted message from islamophobes and they should not be regarded as disbelievers, because we don't have evidence against that non-Muslim. We must be very careful whom we call a disbeliever whether he is a Muslim or non-Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.