/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel Islam is just in my imagination. Please help.

anonymous
07-26-2020, 08:43 AM
Assalamualaykum. I have been having this problem lately.I try to implement Islam in my life and am very happy by doing so. And I feel really good. I don't have any doubts concerning Islam. It's the perfect religion. But few days ago, reality struck me. I don't know but I suddenly felt Islam is the reality. Don't get me wrong, I am not mad. But from few days, I have been feeling that all these years, I didn't take this as reality. All those deeds became dust. Sometimes,I feel that Islam is just in my mind. All that is happening is not a reality, all about Islam is just in my imagination. And that's why few days ago, I realized this thing that Islam is reality. The problem is I am not able to differentiate between reality and imagination. But I am not mad or apostate. In fact, I love Islam. And no, I can't get any help from Doctor for this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
07-27-2020, 06:19 AM
I feel islam isn't the reality. It's just in my imagination. It's fantasy. Everything feels so unreal.

فصيح الياسين
07-29-2020, 09:13 AM
Walaikumasalam. Its not your imagination. Islam is real. Shaitan is just playing with your mind..

Kindly do zikr alot and be away from movies or games etc..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.