/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

wayfarer91
07-26-2020, 12:19 PM
I am not really good at reading people. So if I come across a problem I usually discuss it with my friends, for instance, last yr I got into a problem with a teacher, and discussed it with my friend and they told me that this teacher is not going to be a problem, the other one is going to be the main culprit, despite me believing otherwise and praying to God constantly to not make things worse. However, my friend was right.
This year again I am facing a certain problem. I am praying to Allah to make things better, but my friend analyzed the person’s behavior and every prediction they made turned out to be accurate. Now I feel like I shouldn’t make dua to Allah to make things better, , and let things pan out, vecause obviously, it is my incompetency to understand people, and making dua would give me false hopes, and may be it is the universe that is giving me signs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
07-26-2020, 05:15 PM
I would say it's not your fault as we humans beings are flawed. Naturally we will make mistakes thats why we do istikhara asking for Allah's advice. Keep asking Allah for guidance since he knows everything. Everyday in fact in prayer, we ask him to guide us. So you should not make it difficult for yourself or be hsrd on urself. Anyone who gives hard time, just stay clear of them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!