/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it permissible to say this in dua?

Studentofdeed
07-29-2020, 10:56 AM
I know when we forgive we do it with intent so that we don't hold them accountable or bring it up again. However when I make dua sometimes I get so frustrated I say Allah is watching or Allah i hope your watching this or Allah make them accountable or Allah question them about this. Am I allowed to say those things if I forgive? I forgive them but sometimes my family can be very extreme to the point where they push me. Or should I not say these things? If im forgiving them then I should not say things like Allah please question them about this...im not asking Allah to punish them but Allah to question them so they atleast know they are doing something wrong....or is that bad? Or is it better altogether not to say any of these things?
I can keep forgiving i just wanted advise if im allowed to day these things or i shouldn't say them if im forgiving?
Jazakallah Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
08-03-2020, 04:39 AM
Assalamualaikum
I guess,no. We shouldn't say this because WE'LL BE held accountable for every wrong we did. So our mere saying won't affect it. After all, they ARE your loved ones, aren't they? So,you won't be able to see them being questioned by Allah SWT. That is something very serious. It's the hardest moment on judgement day,i guess. But we should always keep it in our hearts that the wrongdoers will be questioned and WE as well will be questioned for the wrong we did. And again, Allah SWT is always watching.

Studentofdeed
08-03-2020, 05:08 AM
Jazakallah Khayran sister I will keep that in mind. I also tried that app you told me about. Its beneficial and very helpful. I little bit hesitant regarding speaking to the opposite gender. I asked multiple people's opinions but I feel very scared about it. I hope I'm not sinning

Al-Ansariyah
08-03-2020, 05:16 AM
No, don't use that app. I realized any one can be the listener there and they aren't licensed. So seriously it's useless. Also most of the listeners are female cuz they have so much free time:),so it isn't appropriate for you. My bad, i didn't know about it.
- - - Updated - - -
Also please brother,can you remove the name of the app from your last post( #3 ).plz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
08-03-2020, 05:40 AM
How did you hear about it? I used it a few times...its not bad. I found it helpful just felt guitly about speaking to opposite gender. But would you advise me to delete it then?

Al-Ansariyah
08-03-2020, 05:56 AM
I saw its suggestion somewhere. I think, yes you should delete it. However if you want help with anxiety or......mmm..... depression, you may check this link. This was suggested in a course i am taking so it must be good. I haven't used it cuz i am not in any of the four mentioned countries. You may check the number for US and give it a try, InshaAllah.
•••https://www.crisistextline.org/
- - - Updated - - -

•••https://www.iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/

Studentofdeed
08-03-2020, 06:04 AM
Jazakallah Khayran. Will apply your advice inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.