/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid ul Adha 2020 - Eid Mubarak

Imraan
07-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Assalam Walaikum Everyone

'Eid Mubarak', hope everyone is in good health and Imaan insh Allah, sincerely hope you have a blessed day tomorrow,

Attachment 6949

"Taqabbala Allahu minna wa minkum."
(تقبل الله منا ومنكم)
("May Allah accept from us, and from you.")

May Allah swt accept our Ibadah, supplications and extra efforts.

May Allah swt give us steadfastness on the path of righteousness, elevate / maintain our imaan and taqwa even during the toughest times, cleanse our sins and bestow his blessings and mercy in abundance upon us in this world and the hereafter. Ameen ...

Please remember me, my family, the whole muslim ummah and the whole of humanity in your prayers.

Please pray that hardships are compensated for with 'ease' for all those suffering in the world and that they are permanently eliminated or replaced with different / easier ones. I mean I feel drained but something pokes me to carry on. Let truth and justice prevail over falsehood and the non god fearing 'unjust'. I don't like complaining too much now but you all know what I go through and how many hits I take from our oppressors on an ongoing basis.

Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
07-31-2020, 12:27 AM
تَقَبَّلَ اللّهُ مِنَّ وَ مِنْكُمْ

Eid Mubarak To You Too

'Abdullah
07-31-2020, 04:48 AM
WaAlaikum Assalam WaRahmatullhi WaBarakatuhu brother Imran,

Eid Mubarak to you and all the brothers and sisters in Islam throughout the world! May Allah shower His blessings on all the Muslims and make their affairs easy in this world and Hereafter! Ameen!

تقبل الله منا ومنكم
Taqabbala Allahu minna wa minkum.
May Allah accept from us, and from you. Ameen!

MazharShafiq
07-31-2020, 08:40 AM
WaAlaikum Assalam WaRahmatullhi WaBarakatuhu .
تَقَبَّلَ اللّهُ مِنَّ وَ مِنْكُمْ

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah__
07-31-2020, 08:46 AM
Walaykum assalam,

تقبل الله منا ومنكم

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

May Allah (SWT) allows us to be of the fortunate to witness these blessed days again.

May Allah (SWT) have mercy on our brothers and sisters suffering in war torn countries and free them from the oppressors. May Allah SWT bless the Ummah and keep us all safe!

Ameen

IslamLife00
07-31-2020, 02:11 PM
wa 'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullah

Eid mubarak everyone

Ameen to all duas

Hamza Asadullah
07-31-2020, 04:45 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Taqabbal Allahu Mina Wa Minkum - May Allah accept it from us & you.

May he forgive us for our short comings, minor & major sins.

May he enable us to sacrifice our desires in order to gain his pleasure & closeness to him.

May he save us from the punishment of the Hereafter.

May you and your family have a blessed & wonderful Eid! Ameen

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting my Fundraisers since Ramadan for the Water & Food Parcels for Yemen & Water for Gaza. Alhamdulillah we exceeded our targets. Jazakallahu Khayran.

Iceee
07-31-2020, 09:28 PM
:bism:

:salamext:

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha illallaah, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, wa lillaahil Hamd

Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, there is no God but Allah, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, and to Allah belongs all praise.

عيد الأضحى مبارك

Wishing you all a blessed Eid.

Eid ul-Adha Mubarak to you and to all members who are offline and who are not able to read it right now.. May Allah bless you and us all with his peace and blessings, May Allah have mercy on us and respond our duas. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.