/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Rasulullah and his family

Nitro Zeus
08-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I've been wondering for some time about prophet Muhammad and I wish to ask you about this.

1. Is true that the family of prophet Muhammad will enter Hellfire or Paradise? I mean, where they will end up since they had no guidance after 3000 or 4000 year have passed from Prophet Ishmael to Prophet Muhammad? Because, I know that Amr Luhai allowed polytheism and idolatery 200 years after Ishmael and Abraham's death and he did that because he want supremacy and superiority because he inspired from Amalakites.

2. Why would Allah(SwT) would punish the family of prophet Muhammad since it is not their fault for idolatry but Amr Luhai who was from differen tribe and clan and not from Quraysh and Hisham and from Makkah? Is it possible that they could be received guidance through Jews and Christians and they just ignored that and that is why they are in Hellfire? Because, they refused out of their stubbornness just like Abu Talib did? What exactly happened to them for them to deserve this?

3. How did Muhammad Abdullah ibn Al-Muttalib knew how to pray before he received a revelation from Allah(SwT)? Was he taught by someone to do that? If yes by who? By Angel Gabriel?

4. How Muhammad Abdullah Al-Muttalib know who Allah(SwT) was just like Jesus Christ, Moses and Abraham knew? Was that due to the fact that he is guided?

P.S. I just wanna know this because I find this interesting topic and also it was just done out pure curiosity. Because, I want to be the person who knows him more than any Muslim and non-Muslim ever know him. I don't mean that I doubt his prophethood, I'm just saying this just to learn about his personality and know him more like never before, also I wanna use this informations so I can use against Christians with intention of refuting their silly arguments which they make against prophet Muhammad.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
08-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Anas reported:
Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، قَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَيْنَ أَبِي قَالَ ‏"‏ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا قَفَّى دَعَاهُ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ أَبِي وَأَبَاكَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 203
In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 408
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 1, Hadith 398
https://sunnah.com/muslim/1/408
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger, (ﷺ) as saying:
I sought permission to beg forgiveness for my mother, but He did not grant it to me. I sought permission from Him to visit her grave, and He granted it (permission) to me.
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبَّادٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لِيَحْيَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا مَرْوَانُ، بْنُ مُعَاوِيَةَ عَنْ يَزِيدَ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ كَيْسَانَ - عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ اسْتَأْذَنْتُ رَبِّي أَنْ أَسْتَغْفِرَ لأُمِّي فَلَمْ يَأْذَنْ لِي وَاسْتَأْذَنْتُهُ أَنْ أَزُورَ قَبْرَهَا فَأَذِنَ لِي ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 976 a
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 134
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 2129
https://sunnah.com/muslim/11/134

'Abdullah
08-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Narrated Sa`id bin Al-Musaiyab from his father:
When the time of the death of Abu Talib approached, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went to him and found Abu Jahl bin Hisham and `Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya bin Al-Mughira by his side. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to Abu Talib, "O uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, a sentence with which I shall be a witness (i.e. argue) for you before Allah. Abu Jahl and `Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya said, "O Abu Talib! Are you going to denounce the religion of `Abdul Muttalib?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) kept on inviting Abu Talib to say it (i.e. 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah') while they (Abu Jahl and `Abdullah) kept on repeating their statement till Abu Talib said as his last statement that he was on the religion of `Abdul Muttalib and refused to say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' (Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I will keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for you unless I am forbidden (by Allah) to do so." So Allah revealed (the verse) concerning him (i.e. It is not fitting for the Prophet (ﷺ) and those who believe that they should invoke (Allah) for forgiveness for pagans even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of the fire (9.113).
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ، أَخْبَرَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، عَنْ صَالِحٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي سَعِيدُ بْنُ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّهُ، لَمَّا حَضَرَتْ أَبَا طَالِبٍ الْوَفَاةُ جَاءَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَوَجَدَ عِنْدَهُ أَبَا جَهْلِ بْنَ هِشَامٍ، وَعَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ أَبِي أُمَيَّةَ بْنِ الْمُغِيرَةِ، قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم لأَبِي طَالِبٍ ‏"‏ يَا عَمِّ، قُلْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، كَلِمَةً أَشْهَدُ لَكَ بِهَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ أَبُو جَهْلٍ وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي أُمَيَّةَ يَا أَبَا طَالِبٍ، أَتَرْغَبُ عَنْ مِلَّةِ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ فَلَمْ يَزَلْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَعْرِضُهَا عَلَيْهِ، وَيَعُودَانِ بِتِلْكَ الْمَقَالَةِ، حَتَّى قَالَ أَبُو طَالِبٍ آخِرَ مَا كَلَّمَهُمْ هُوَ عَلَى مِلَّةِ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ، وَأَبَى أَنْ يَقُولَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أَمَا وَاللَّهِ لأَسْتَغْفِرَنَّ لَكَ، مَا لَمْ أُنْهَ عَنْكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى فِيهِ ‏{‏مَا كَانَ لِلنَّبِيِّ‏}‏ الآيَةَ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 1360
In-book reference : Book 23, Hadith 114
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 442
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/23/114

Ibn 'Abbas reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Among the inhabitants of the Fire Abu Talib would have the least suffering, and he would be wearing two shoes (of Fire) which would boil his brain.
وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتٌ، عَنْ أَبِي عُثْمَانَ النَّهْدِيِّ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ أَهْوَنُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ عَذَابًا أَبُو طَالِبٍ وَهُوَ مُنْتَعِلٌ بِنَعْلَيْنِ يَغْلِي مِنْهُمَا دِمَاغُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 212
In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 423
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 1, Hadith 413
https://sunnah.com/muslim/1/423

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.