/* */

PDA

View Full Version : devil family are after me!

AkhirahStrategy
08-02-2020, 09:05 PM
asc bros and sisters
i dont know how i got to this stage but it looks like my life
struggle.
for the last 5 years,my dreams was taken over a group of
revenge seeking jinn.they terrorise me and make me sad.
it all started in 2016 after finishing uni and had too much time
on my hands.i tried to practice someone called lucid drean.
watched views spend months on this project until i gained
awareness while in the dream.i think this opened some new territory.

after few months as usual i got bored and left the whole thing but the jinn found
ways to enter my dream and scare me.

i am practicing muslim man now,i just want to go back to old good days.i cant sleep on my left side without jinn attacking me.sleeping on right side i am ok.

i visit in my dream their dwellings on semi weekly basis usually old abandoned places.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
08-02-2020, 10:08 PM
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ و برکاتہ

It is a general practice that anything which we can't comprehend, we label it as "Jinn activity", of course jinn do exist but its not always the Jinns, causing such problems to human beings, they are also very busy guys and they don't have that much time to spend hours with you without any reason.
Recite Surah Yaseen every day, any time of the day whenever you can and recite Ayat ul Kursi just before you go to sleep. No Jinn can bother you after that for sure but if you will still feel and observe the same, they are not the Jinns again for sure.
Stay blessed.

Alpha Dude
08-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Try to read this dua every night, multiple times:

IslamLife00
08-04-2020, 05:19 AM
wa'alaykumussalaam

As well as you maintain salat, fasting, recite Qur'an, good deeds, say the following and repeat 3x or more after salat Fajr and Maghrib and before you sleep :

Ayat ul Kursiyy (Al Baqarah 255), Last 2 ayat of Al Baqarah, Last 3 surahs of the Qur'an (Al ikhlas, Al Falaq, An-Nas)

Dua seeking refuge :
A’oodhu bi kalimat Allah il-tammati min sharri ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created)
A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammah min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye).
Bismillah illathi la yadurru ma’a ismihi shay’un fi’l-ard wa la fi’l-sama’ wa huwa al-samee’ ul-‘aleem (In the name of Allah with Whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing)

Dhikr after salat Fajr : La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahul- hamd wa huwa 'ala kulli shai'in qadir, 100 times

Duas for specific needs :

When you feel pain : Bismillaah (in the name of Allaah) three times, then say seven times, ‘A’oodhu bi ‘izzat-illaah wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in the glory and power of Allaah from the evil of what I feel and worry about).” Put your hand on the part of your body where you feel the pain while saying this dua

When afraid : Allahumma inna naj'aluka fi nuhurihim, wa na'udhu bika min shururihim (O Allah! We ask You to face them, and seek Your Protection against their evil)."

When seeking healing : Allahumma Rabb al-Nas, adhhib al-bas washfi, anta al-Shafiy, la shifa a illa shifa uka, shifa an la yughadiru saqaman (O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness)

More info : https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1051...-from-the-jinn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
08-04-2020, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AkhirahStrategy
asc bros and sisters
i dont know how i got to this stage but it looks like my life
struggle.
for the last 5 years,my dreams was taken over a group of
revenge seeking jinn.they terrorise me and make me sad.
it all started in 2016 after finishing uni and had too much time
on my hands.i tried to practice someone called lucid drean.
watched views spend months on this project until i gained
awareness while in the dream.i think this opened some new territory.

after few months as usual i got bored and left the whole thing but the jinn found
ways to enter my dream and scare me.

i am practicing muslim man now,i just want to go back to old good days.i cant sleep on my left side without jinn attacking me.sleeping on right side i am ok.

i visit in my dream their dwellings on semi weekly basis usually old abandoned places.
Try to have some fun and don't pay attention to those problems. Remember that life is short and it is useless to get upset or anything that has to do with negative feelings.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.