/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im confused about a few things

RisingLight
08-13-2020, 05:54 AM
Salam alaikum

I dont want to spread fitnah or cause doubt with this post,if it is so then please a mod delete it immediately.There are some things i have always been confused about because of my lack of knowledge.

1.I saw in a video that Allah has guaranteed provision to every creature on earth.But what about many people in poor countries who die of hunger or even lions,there are even lions who die of hunger.Is it because their hour has already come and this is the way they are supposed to die or...

2.I see everywhere posts,videos etc on how to increase rizq,but then a sentence from islamqa.com says : "Provision is also written down and connected to its means, and it does not increase or decrease."
So how can one increase rizq if it is already written? Does this mean that one is meant to be poor or rich and no matter what he do he cant change it?
Some say that duaa can change the rizq or qadr.Its a bit confusing.

3.Is it true that the names of our spouses are written in Lauh al mahfuz? or it is written that one will marry or not or smth else? Some say yes some say no...

I dont have time to make research tbh or even know where to look.We cant trust everything on internet but i trust you guys and i know youd give a clarifying answer.
And again if this post causes doubts or fitnah just delete it.Thats not my intention.

Thank you !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wayfarer91
08-13-2020, 08:44 AM
Here is my understanding,
Allah has promised rizk, granted we work for it. We see animals suffer because man created such an environment where the rights of animals are violated as well.

Dua does change qadr. If u give sadqa, make tauba and make dua Allah will change qadr. Its as simple as this. There is nothing beyond Allah's control. So you asking Him might change His will and grant u ur dua.
Like ur parents know whether u would ask for a toy or not. In their mind they are not gonna purchase it for u. But when u have been a good obedient child, they will be happy and if you asked them for the toy, they would purchase it. But remember. Dont compare Allah's power with the people. Parents are limited through financial status, social status etc. Allah's mercy is limitless.
Keep making dua. Allah will answer the way you want Him to.
I always read dua is answered in one of 3 wayys. But I've also read that Allah says: I am what my slaves thinks of me. It means if you keep thinking the dua might not get answered the way you want it to. Perhaps it might no. But if you keep asking Allah and be sure that it will be granted the way you want, Alllah will give you.
Zacharya was granted a son in his 80s.despite his wife being barren and having passed the age. In this advanced age of science and tech, evryone would tell such a couple that it will be a miracle if they have a child. But Zacharya came from an old time where this was absolutely impossible. His firm belief in Allah is what granted him the dua.. He fidnt thimk that oh my dua will be answered in one of three ways.. He sd Allah i want a son. He begged. And Allah gave him Yahya

Lastly, the preserved tablet has certain things written for instance you will die, where you will be born etc. Everything else can be changed with dua. Even we are told to recite and make dua to Allah "to keep our hearts firm on deen" ..
So even this isnt decided that whether you will die as a muslim. I made dua recently for a job i was eligible and I had also worked in the firm before, but the postal company didnot deliver my documents on time and I lost a really good job. So I am also confused about the concept of Dua. But I believe we have to convince Allah to grant you something, but I don't know how to Convince HIM

Iam not a staunch Muslim. I go through the same waswas and problems most of the time and Internet in particular blurs my concepts. But this is what my mind believes.

Eric H
08-13-2020, 10:22 AM
Greetings and peace be with you RisingLight;
Allah has guaranteed provision to every creature on earth.But what about many people in poor countries who die of hunger
Allah has supplied enough provisions to feed all the poor, he then sent you, me and everyone else to distribute it fairly so there would not be any poor. The Quran says about giving to the poor.

Sadly, there is not enough in this world to satisfy the rich and greedy. Billions are spent on dieting in this world when the rich have too much. trillions are spent on wars. Billions are spent on footballers wages who contribute little.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,
Eric

'Abdullah
08-13-2020, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
Salam alaikum

I dont want to spread fitnah or cause doubt with this post,if it is so then please a mod delete it immediately.There are some things i have always been confused about because of my lack of knowledge.

1.I saw in a video that Allah has guaranteed provision to every creature on earth.But what about many people in poor countries who die of hunger or even lions,there are even lions who die of hunger.Is it because their hour has already come and this is the way they are supposed to die or...
Wa-Alaikum Assalam Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu,

It is okay to ask such questions because sometime the answers may help not only you but many others.

The answer to your first question lies in the following verse:

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. [Quran 2:155]
Remember this life is a test and Allah test different people with different things. Allah tests some people with poverty, others with emotional distress, others with illness, and yet others with prosperity and fame. How come prosperity is a test? When things are going well, we tend to forget about Allah and the Hereafter, and death, and as a result we may lose the most precious thing to a believer – eemaan (faith) .
Indeed, mankind was created anxious: When evil touches him, impatient, And when good touches him, withholding [of it]. [Quran 70:19-21]
Overall, life is test for rich people to see how they spent their money and do they take care of poor and needy people around them. It is test for poor people to see if they can still hold on to their belief in Allah. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The poor will enter Jannah five hundred years before the rich."
[At-Tirmidhi, who classified it as Hadith Sahih].

وعن أبي هريرة، رضي الله عنه، قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏ "‏ يدخل الفقراء الجنة قبل الأغنياء بخمسمائة عام‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه الترمذي وقال‏:‏ جديث صحيح‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
Reference: Riyad as-Salihin 487
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 486
English translation: Book 1, Hadith 486

Scholars say that rich people who will enter paradise will be delayed because they will have to give an account of their wealth and blessings which will take longer compared to poor people who were not blessed with much in the worldly life.
2.I see everywhere posts,videos etc on how to increase rizq,but then a sentence from islamqa.com says : "Provision is also written down and connected to its means, and it does not increase or decrease."
So how can one increase rizq if it is already written? Does this mean that one is meant to be poor or rich and no matter what he do he cant change it?
Some say that duaa can change the rizq or qadr.Its a bit confusing.

In Islam, there are two main categories of qadr that we must understand, which are qadr of mubram and qadr of mu’allaq. Qadr of mubram means provisions that have been decided and cannot be avoided or change. This qadr is already determined or decided and it must occur or happen, which cannot be changed again, and Muslims must accept it sincerely. Qadr if Mu’allaq means provisions that are hung or linked. It is a type of qadr in Islam that also means provisions of Allah SWT which is still possible to change by effort, hard work, prayer, and human resignation.
Let me explain with some examples:

• Born: When living creatures including human beings born in this world, we cannot change when and how we are born in this world. One can't put an effort to be born in a rich or poor family etc. (mubram)

• Death: Living creatures live and die almost every day. As Muslims we must already know that a death cannot be changed, we cannot avoid it. When our time comes and Allah had determined us to be dead, there is no one who can escape it. (mubram)

• Gender: We cannot change our gender no matter how hard we try. Even there are several people who are trying to change their gender by plastic surgery and so forth. The outcome will be no different, those people will never achieve any gender that they want since there is a special ability for each gender that cannot be swapped away. (mubram)

• Judgment day: Allah SWT had determined when the judgment day will come. As a good Muslim, we only could believe in Him and cannot perform anything to change that provision. (mubram)

• Property: If now we are poor, we can change it by working or doing anything to get money. There are a lot of opportunities for us to change that provision as long as we put an effort toward it. (mu’allaq)

• Career opportunities to move up the ladder: If we want to achieve a better career opportunity, we can perform best in our work in order to get the promotion. (mu’allaq)

• Health: Some sickness, illness or disease can be avoided. But, if you are a dirty person, it will give you more chance to be contaminated by a virus or bacteria. So, prevent ourselves from getting sick by performing sport or exercises is also the types of qadr in Islam. (mu’allaq)
  • Knowledge: A Muslim who wants to be able to read Al-Qur’an will never get what he/she wants if he/she does not try to practice reading Al-Qur’an. (mu’allaq)

• A partner or mate is also the types of qadr in Islam. No matter how much effort you put to find your mate or partner if Allah does not give you permission to be married yet then you would not be getting married. A mate is also a form of qadr of mu'allaq.

I hope this helps you to understand what you can change with your effort and dua and what you can't change.
Now your provisions has been written down which is clear from Quran ( see verses 2: 36 & 67:15) for reference.
But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."[Quran 2:36]
&
It is He who made the earth tame for you - so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision - and to Him is the resurrection.[Quran 67:15]
But we also know that hadith mentions that Allah increase the provisions and life for those who keep ties of kinship.These don't contradict that Allah has already written our provisions. Allah already knew that you will be keeping ties of kinship with your close relatives and it is because of that knowledge, Allah has already determined that your provisions will increase. Let me give an example ( and this may be true for many people). When I started my job, I was single and was barely making anything ($10-15/hour). I started sending money back home, within few months, I was able to make $20-25/hour. I got married, and my Rizk increased. Allah blessed me with kids and Alhamdulliah, I have always been generous in spending money on my parents, siblings, kids and wife, in laws etc. And alhamdulliah I now make, 4-5 times more. I am not a smart person and I know that all of this is because Allah has increased by provisions because I have been good to my relatives. This is nothing to boast about. I just think, it would help you to understand the concept.

3.Is it true that the names of our spouses are written in Lauh al mahfuz? or it is written that one will marry or not or smth else? Some say yes some say no...
As I mentioned above that partner and mate is also part of your destiny which is not entirely in your control. You will get married only when it is written for you and you will end up marrying only with one Allah has already written for you. But this does not mean that you should not put an effort to find your partner. You should definitely look around in your community or make a profile online and start the process. Do istikhara and keep asking Allah to help you find the right partner. When time is right, things will happen automatically.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
08-13-2020, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah
Wa-Alaikum Assalam Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu,

It is okay to ask such questions because sometime the answers may help not only you but many others.

The answer to your first question lies in the following verse:

Remember this life is a test and Allah test different people with different things. Allah tests some people with poverty, others with emotional distress, others with illness, and yet others with prosperity and fame. How come prosperity is a test? When things are going well, we tend to forget about Allah and the Hereafter, and death, and as a result we may lose the most precious thing to a believer – eemaan (faith) .

Overall, life is test for rich people to see how they spent their money and do they take care of poor and needy people around them. It is test for poor people to see if they can still hold on to their belief in Allah. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The poor will enter Jannah five hundred years before the rich."
[At-Tirmidhi, who classified it as Hadith Sahih].

وعن أبي هريرة، رضي الله عنه، قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏ "‏ يدخل الفقراء الجنة قبل الأغنياء بخمسمائة عام‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه الترمذي وقال‏:‏ جديث صحيح‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
Reference: Riyad as-Salihin 487
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 486
English translation: Book 1, Hadith 486

Scholars say that rich people who will enter paradise will be delayed because they will have to give an account of their wealth and blessings which will take longer compared to poor people who were not blessed with much in the worldly life.

In Islam, there are two main categories of qadr that we must understand, which are qadr of mubram and qadr of mu’allaq. Qadr of mubram means provisions that have been decided and cannot be avoided or change. This qadr is already determined or decided and it must occur or happen, which cannot be changed again, and Muslims must accept it sincerely. Qadr if Mu’allaq means provisions that are hung or linked. It is a type of qadr in Islam that also means provisions of Allah SWT which is still possible to change by effort, hard work, prayer, and human resignation.
Let me explain with some examples:

• Born: When living creatures including human beings born in this world, we cannot change when and how we are born in this world. One can't put an effort to be born in a rich or poor family etc. (mubram)

• Death: Living creatures live and die almost every day. As Muslims we must already know that a death cannot be changed, we cannot avoid it. When our time comes and Allah had determined us to be dead, there is no one who can escape it. (mubram)

• Gender: We cannot change our gender no matter how hard we try. Even there are several people who are trying to change their gender by plastic surgery and so forth. The outcome will be no different, those people will never achieve any gender that they want since there is a special ability for each gender that cannot be swapped away. (mubram)

• Judgment day: Allah SWT had determined when the judgment day will come. As a good Muslim, we only could believe in Him and cannot perform anything to change that provision. (mubram)

• Property: If now we are poor, we can change it by working or doing anything to get money. There are a lot of opportunities for us to change that provision as long as we put an effort toward it. (mu’allaq)

• Career opportunities to move up the ladder: If we want to achieve a better career opportunity, we can perform best in our work in order to get the promotion. (mu’allaq)

• Health: Some sickness, illness or disease can be avoided. But, if you are a dirty person, it will give you more chance to be contaminated by a virus or bacteria. So, prevent ourselves from getting sick by performing sport or exercises is also the types of qadr in Islam. (mu’allaq)
  • Knowledge: A Muslim who wants to be able to read Al-Qur’an will never get what he/she wants if he/she does not try to practice reading Al-Qur’an. (mu’allaq)

• A partner or mate is also the types of qadr in Islam. No matter how much effort you put to find your mate or partner if Allah does not give you permission to be married yet then you would not be getting married. A mate is also a form of qadr of mubram.

I hope this helps you to understand what you can change with your effort and dua and what you can't change.
Now your provisions has been written down which is clear from Quran ( see verses 2: 36 & 67:15) for reference.

But we also know that hadith mentions that Allah increase the provisions and life for those who keep ties of kinship.These don't contradict that Allah has already written our provisions. Allah already knew that you will be keeping ties of kinship with your close relatives and it is because of that knowledge, Allah has already determined that your provisions will increase. Let me give an example ( and this may be true for many people). When I started my job, I was single and was barely making anything ($10-15/hour). I started sending money back home, within few months, I was able to make $20-25/hour. I got married, and my Rizk increased. Allah blessed me with kids and Alhamdulliah, I have always been generous in spending money on my parents, siblings, kids and wife, in laws etc. And alhamdulliah I now make, 4-5 times more. I am not a smart person and I know that all of this is because Allah has increased by provisions because I have been good to my relatives. This is nothing to boast about. I just think, it would help you to understand the concept.

As I mentioned above that partner and mate is also part of your destiny which is not entirely in your control. You will get married only when it is written for you and you will end up marrying only with one Allah has already written for you. But this does not mean that you should not put an effort to find your partner. You should definitely look around in your community or make a profile online and start the process. Do istikhara and keep asking Allah to help you find the right partner. When time is right, things will happen automatically.

You said gender cannot be swapped and there is special ability of a gender that the other cannot take. But women are working hard to take over the role of the opposite gender and some even excel in what was specific a gender role, science, strength, logic, etc. Doesn't that mean that gender can be swapped if women can become men and excel in men fields and excel in what men can do and be even superior over men doesn't that proof that gender role can be swapped and a woman can be a man and vice versa? I mean it is women (not men) are working hard to proof that yes, gender role can be swapped. What do you have to say to that? Because right now women have taught me that women can do everything a man can do and better. So doesn't that mean that gender can be changed by human beings?

amnasheikh99
08-13-2020, 06:22 PM
That doesn't make sense. On the one hand u say that getting married is mubariq but on the other hand u say we need to put effort into it?
Death will hunt us down no mater where we are.. Whether we are on top of the worlds most dangerous cliff or hiding in the safest place on earth. Death is inevitable and u cant pray to Allah to give u immortality

When it comes to a partner or a spouse it is changeable. If u pray enough.. I like the idea that wayfarer 9 coined. We need to convince Allah through dua.

'Abdullah
08-13-2020, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
That doesn't make sense. On the one hand u say that getting married is mubariq but on the other hand u say we need to put effort into it?
Thanks for pointing that out, it was a typo. I made correction to my previous post.
There is an important balance between the actively looking for a spouse and making dua to Allah to help one find a right spouse. We are not to frantically search for a spouse as if everything depends solely on our effort. Neither should we be entirely passive, assuming that someday Allah will cause a spouse to knock on the door with two witnesses, a wali, and ready for Nikkah. An article below from Islamqa has more balanced and detailed answer on the last question asked by OP.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1804...reed-by-allaah

wayfarer91
08-14-2020, 12:16 PM
but it does make sense. I have seen men and women both pray constantly to get mrried, but even at 40s/50s they are unmarried

Ümit
08-14-2020, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
You said gender cannot be swapped and there is special ability of a gender that the other cannot take. But women are working hard to take over the role of the opposite gender and some even excel in what was specific a gender role, science, strength, logic, etc. Doesn't that mean that gender can be swapped if women can become men and excel in men fields and excel in what men can do and be even superior over men doesn't that proof that gender role can be swapped and a woman can be a man and vice versa? I mean it is women (not men) are working hard to proof that yes, gender role can be swapped. What do you have to say to that? Because right now women have taught me that women can do everything a man can do and better. So doesn't that mean that gender can be changed by human beings?
you are talking about changes to the outher shell. a woman may look and act like a man...she may excel in some male roles better than males...but inside she will remain a woman.

I never heard that we came so far to let a female body produce Y chromosomes...or even produces sperm cells for reproduction purposes with another female.

amnasheikh99
08-14-2020, 01:34 PM
Gender can be changed. Sex remains constant. Last year there was a news circulating the internet that a man had given birth, and even breast fed the child. Later it was found out, that originally the man was actually a woman who had undergone the procedure to change her gender. But wht God created, cannot be changed.not matter how much you try to mess with His creation. The woman changed her gender. literally looked like a man. but still gave birth. something only women do. :)

RisingLight
08-15-2020, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91
I made dua recently for a job i was eligible and I had also worked in the firm before, but the postal company didnot deliver my documents on time and I lost a really good job. So I am also confused about the concept of Dua. But I believe we have to convince Allah to grant you something, but I don't know how to Convince HIM
Don’t worry about it sister.Something similar to that happened to me.I have waited for years to get the papers to leave my country and be able to live independently to practice Islam.Well it took me 8 years in total and the paper process more than 4 years what for others takes 3-6 months.There would always be some silly stuff that would postpone it,post delivery,grammatical error,misstypes etc.And then when I finally moved it was coronavirus time,the worst time to move to a new country.I thought of leaving Islam because I was almost convinced Allah didn’t love me and didn’t want me.Logically everything should have gone perfect right,because I was asking for the basic things. But things changed,in a very short time,and now I live independent and practice freerly.My life is not perfect ofc,it’s a heavy burden and I have to sacrifice a lot,but compared to what it was,trust me,8 years of waiting are worth it.
I wont bore you more with details.What I want to say is don’t worry about it.It has happened for a reason,you will either notice it here or in akhirah,but you will notice it one day.Sometimes its better not to “”convince” Allah to accept our duaa in this dunya,because He knows better.Its better to just ask for the best and trust His plan.
Apologies for the long reply.

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah
But we also know that hadith mentions that Allah increase the provisions and life for those who keep ties of kinship.
Ma shaa Allah. It is really good reply I have completely understood it,especially the types of qadr and the marriage thing.JazakhAllahu Khair for giving a long reply in details too.
It’s a bit sad that one has to keep ties of kinship to have his provision increased.In my case for example I wasn’t close to my relatives and especially now that I am muslim and I live far there is nothing that connects me to them.Elhamdulillah anyway,thanks again brother for the clarification.

wayfarer91
08-15-2020, 06:11 AM
By Convince i mean we have to keep asking, until Allah says okay fine. I don't know how to explain it.
Perhaps you are right, things happen for a reason, but then what about the Kashmiris who have been struggling for 70 yrs to gain independence from india.

'Abdullah
08-15-2020, 06:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91
Perhaps you are right, things happen for a reason, but then what about the Kashmiris who have been struggling for 70 yrs to gain independence from india.
أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ خَلَوْاْ مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ ٱلْبَأْسَآءُ وَٱلضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُواْ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ ٱلرَّسُولُ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَعَهُۥ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ ٱللَّهِ ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّ نَصْرَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allah?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

(Al Baqarah 2:214)

amnasheikh99
08-15-2020, 06:55 AM
This is what I mean, we cannot even complain, just rely on God, when everything is already written, why make dua in the first place, you can't delay death by praying, what is to come will come.

'Abdullah
08-15-2020, 07:47 AM

amnasheikh99
08-15-2020, 11:12 AM
but it has already been written in the preserved tablet... thats the thing. It is already written, we are thought to believe that it was dua that changed your qadr, but in reality, it was already meant to be, and God just made "dua"and excuse for us.

keiv
08-15-2020, 12:19 PM
Whether it makes a difference or not, dua in and of itself is an act of reliance upon Allah. Thinking along the lines of "everything is written and there is nothing that can change that" is basically saying Allah is limited in what He can do. Whatever struggles come your way, continue to pray and make dua and don't let whatever happens sway your faith. Death is a certainty and everything good or bad that's happened will not matter at that point. The only thing that will matter is the path that you lived in accordance to Islam, whatever your situation was, and whether you called upon Allah for guidance or whether you gave up on Him.

wayfarer91
08-15-2020, 12:55 PM
Oh sweetie. I get where you are coming from. Be sure Allah can do everything. Keep making dua, he will make things happen.. Dont lose hope

'Abdullah
08-15-2020, 01:07 PM
One thing which we need to understand is that making dua itself is part of Qadr. Allah has already decreed that when so and so will make such and such dua, xyz evil will be removed from his/her Qadr. I hope that is simple enough to understand.

wayfarer91
08-16-2020, 06:58 AM
Agreed brother, but not all duas are answered in the way we want to.
___

I guess it is about our faith, If we are cent percent sure Allah will give you it, Allah will do so,

RisingLight
08-16-2020, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
but it has already been written in the preserved tablet... thats the thing. It is already written, we are thought to believe that it was dua that changed your qadr, but in reality, it was already meant to be, and God just made "dua"and excuse for us.
Indeed it was your duaa that changed the Qadr,don’t think of it differently please.Look if you are 20 years old now for example and I meet you at 80 years old and make a biography for you,and then send it back in time when you are 20 years old.You would still have free will,you would still make your own choices and try to change your future,but for someone in the future,you have already tried to change the future,you have already chosen with your free will and already done your choice.In the book it is already written what you will do because it is from the future.

So if you make a duaa now that you get married for example,for the one in the future who sees you married,they already know youd make duaa and get married.But if he came back in the past and tell you that,youd say oh I thought it was cuz of my duaa that I was married,but it is already written,when actually it was indeed cuz of your duaa.

Its hard for us to understand because we are so limited,but if everything is written and we are living here for nothing with no choice whatever,that would be very unfair,and it contradicts to the fact that Allah is the most Just,so just believe that duaa can really change qadr and keep making duaa.

wayfarer91
08-16-2020, 01:13 PM
You are right brother,. one more thing that occurred to me is that we take time as linear. Our idea of time is different than tht of Allah's.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.