/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Struggling...

Bint-e-Islam
08-13-2020, 11:30 AM
I had done many bad things but I repented but sometime I do some bad things unintentionally such as lies in joke. When I realize what I have done is wrong. I feel pain in my heart. I know I have to change things in my life but I am unable to figure it out the pain in my heart is due to unintentional sins.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimhuman
09-04-2020, 10:05 PM
Salaam, sister
First of all, great job on repentance. Hope Allah accepts it inshallah and raises you in status.
Also, feeling pain in your heart is a great place to start from! It shows your heart is still alive and that makes repentance alot easier (trust me). And the sins you've mentioned aren't major, so I think if you set aside some time each day to make sincere istigfar, you should be good. And trying to avoid them of course.
Also, the pain in your heart is probably due to realizing you have commited a sin. But what do you mean by "unintentional sin"? Its my understanding that Allah (SWT) doesn't blame us for things done in forgetfulness/by accident, right?

MazharShafiq
09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimhuman
Salaam, sister
First of all, great job on repentance. Hope Allah accepts it inshallah and raises you in status.
Also, feeling pain in your heart is a great place to start from! It shows your heart is still alive and that makes repentance alot easier (trust me). And the sins you've mentioned aren't major, so I think if you set aside some time each day to make sincere istigfar, you should be good. And trying to avoid them of course.
Also, the pain in your heart is probably due to realizing you have commited a sin. But what do you mean by "unintentional sin"? Its my understanding that Allah (SWT) doesn't blame us for things done in forgetfulness/by accident, right?
Allah almighty give all of us hadayah and seem us right path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.