/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extreme waswasa problem

Muslimah1928
08-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Assalamu alaykum
It's me again and you guys helped me before so I was wondering if you had any advice. I have a problem with waswasa.
It started a year ago in wudhu then salah but I beat him in both. Now it's in doubts about Allah most high and I dont know what to do. I'll be making istigfar or salawat and then a thought comes in my head I really try and ignore it but it knocks me
It makes me despair because I know of no muslim that has these doubts to this frequency and intensity and I'm not complaining it's just that I really worry about how bad they are. They are about everything. How do I fight them?
They say that having these is a sign of strong eeman but I'm not sure as I have done some bad things and I need to make tawba but I cant even do that properly.
They come in waves where no matter what I say or do they keep coming and then after the wave is over I really worry I've commited shirk. Can you commit shirk in your heart.
I DO NOT speak them but do I just ignore them and continue saying dhikr no matter what

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah1928
08-15-2020, 03:54 PM
Also I need to make tawbah. But whenever I feel guilt and try the guilt goes away again. I dont know how to make tawbah properly and what is the difference between sincere and false tawbah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.