/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I committed shirk?

Muslimah1928
08-29-2020, 10:57 AM
I had really bad waswasa episodes. I went on the internet a few times and I read some articles about doubting islam, not because I do but because I thought they'd have advice on the waswasa.i also told my mum the specific waswas I was experiencing. Will I be called to account for it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wayfarer91
08-29-2020, 12:05 PM
No.. Everyone gets waswas, that doesn't mean everyone is gonna exit islam or has committed shirk.

Thre is a hadeth where a few sahabas inquired the Prphet about the waswas they were suffering from and the Prophet saww sd it is a sign of faith.

Solution:

When ever u get these thoughts recite LA HAWLA WALA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH

Do as much zikr as u can.

Increase ur prayers and supplications

Conclusion
Nothing to worry about. Every Muslim gets waswas. We live in an age where they have become inevitable, so our fight is becoming tougher against shetan.. We can not let him win.. So keep remembering Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.