/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and Thank you

amnasheikh99
08-29-2020, 12:54 PM
I came to this platform looking for answers. My main aim was to understand the concept of dua. I saw and read everywhere that you need conviction that dua will be accepted. It was followed by question of qadr, and in the end about how dua is accepted in one of three ways.

Today, i found out something unsettling and realised that my dua wasn't answered. So it is time to let go of that wish.my heart is in pain, and my mind is numb. I know Allah is the best of planners and when one door closes another one opens.. Allah never wastes dha so on and so forth.
But i have given up.. You guys won't hear from me ever again.. If anyone ever got offended or found me offensive i apologise.
Please remember me in ur prayers.

And one thing I've realised is Allah is unfair towards women. They have no other reason but to satisfy men
Take care islamicboard

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imraan
08-29-2020, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
I came to this platform looking for answers. My main aim was to understand the concept of dua. I saw and read everywhere that you need conviction that dua will be accepted. It was followed by question of qadr, and in the end about how dua is accepted in one of three ways.

Today, i found out something unsettling and realised that my dua wasn't answered. So it is time to let go of that wish.my heart is in pain, and my mind is numb. I know Allah is the best of planners and when one door closes another one opens.. Allah never wastes dha so on and so forth.
But i have given up.. You guys won't hear from me ever again.. If anyone ever got offended or found me offensive i apologise.

Take care islamicboard
Sorry to hear that sister.... I'm sure you could have offered some level of support to some that are in need, if you stayed.

Regardless.. Please remember me and my family, all Muslims and the whole of humanity in your prayers..

Dont lose hope or faith, whatever you do.

Some answers are just too difficult to find, even finding logical reasoning is difficult too unless you are willing to put your trust and faith in something that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

I guess I get by, maintaining my pillars and articles of faith along with talking to Allah swt daily, sending salutations to our prophet pbuh, sticking to the teachings of quran, trying to understand and take in the teachings of authentic hadeeth and believing in all the events relevant to our religion of islam from the emerging existence of our souls, through to the present day and to the events leading up to our final destination.

Some things just aren't meant to be, but personally I think you should stick around.. You still have a lot to offer and we are not all perfect, sticking around may even benefit you in other areas that you are not anticipating right now.

But still happy for you and will pray for you regardless of what you decide.

May Allah swt guide us all insh Allah....

Avis
08-29-2020, 05:02 PM

And one thing I've realised is Allah is unfair towards women. They have no other reason but to satisfy men
Take care islamicboard
This is simply not true. Women, just as men, were created only to worship Allah. They may have different roles in this world, but it doesn't mean that one is better than the other. You coming to this conclusion means you never really had strong faith in Allah and that your connection to Him was very weak. Allah is Just to all of His slaves. Just because you didn't get what you wanted doesn't mean He isn't being fair to you. It isn't as if you or any of us deserve anything. He is the Creator and we are the creation. If He wanted to, He could have created us without any legs, arms or even sight. He gave us many things out of His Mercy and we constantly take it all for granted.

I would recommend that you go back to your basics on your Islam and realize that we as Humans are only significant because Allah granted us a special position on this earth. Understand how Merciful He truly is and realize that everything that He puts you through in life is for your benefit, even if you may not realize it now.

Studentofdeed
08-29-2020, 06:36 PM
Sister you were significant and still are to Islamicboard. Do not leave please. Allah of course loves women. Many duas that I make where it seems like its everything I want, i don't get it. Its hard and frustrating. Remember though that its a test when our desires and wishes are withheld from us. Do we worship Allah to get what we want or do we worship him because ots our purpose? It could be that dua is not good for us also.

Remember women are a gift. Allah SWT gifted Adam AS Hawa when he was alone. He was sad and lonely and only when he got Hawa was he full and complete. Remember women are a gift. Those who say women are inferior sre stupid and immature. Remember women have a higher pain tolerance than men. You guys are tougher than us so you guys get tested harder and you will get more reward. So please sistee don't give up. Keep hopeful sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
08-29-2020, 09:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Islam is not unfair to women. I am a woman, and I don't find it unfair and so do millions of other muslim women around the world.
If there's a problem, it's you. Men and women have rights and their rights over each other and it is for their best.
This is true whether in Islam or not, but Islam actually states it.
You are only obligated to be kind to and serve your parents and your husband, and if you can't do that then that's just selfish.

eesa the kiwi
08-29-2020, 11:35 PM
Be gentle guys, people don't write posts like that except from a place of hurt

Maybe one of the sisters can reach out to her privately and try clarify the misconceptions

Avis
08-29-2020, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Be gentle guys, people don't write posts like that except from a place of hurt

Maybe one of the sisters can reach out to her privately and try clarify the misconceptions
May Allah guide her.

I wasn't trying to be harsh, forgive me if I came off that way.

wayfarer91
08-30-2020, 04:20 AM
Sorry to hear about it Amnasheikh99. Your love for urdu poetry makes it clear u are from Pakistan, and yes women are treated harshly there. Like a liability and a commodity, due to the influence of Hindu religion.

Iam sorry that ur dua wasn't accepted the way u wanted to. Must be something really important that made u feeel so down trodden. I wish i could say something to make you feel better. Allah works in mysterious ways. Things will turn out to be good in the end..

amnasheikh99
08-30-2020, 07:59 AM
Thankyou all for your kind words, I want to say something, but I am restricted by a few things.
I didn't mean to hurt any one's sentiments whilst saying God is unfair towards women. I just feel like that. Emotionally and physically women are weak. They have a biological clock which makes them less attractive or suitable for marriage as they grow old. A man can marry a 20 year old in his 40s. But I have n't seen the case the other way around. Pakistan is the worst country to be a woman.

I have been in pain for the past 6 months. The pain is only going to increase from now on. Knowing that jannat is not guaranteed to all Muslims, especially not to the ones who commit suicide. Bbut I have had enough. If you guys could take a moment recite durood sharif (durood e ibrahimi) and make dua for Allah to grant me what I want, I will appreciate it.
Másalam

Studentofdeed
08-30-2020, 08:40 AM
Sister we will for sure keep you in our duas. Trust me when I say women are more stronger physically and mentally. The amount of threshold of pain when giving birth is soon high they said that it would incapitate a man! Women are stronger and not to mention how strong they are for their children. Women are emotionally and physically strong. Sister read more about women or the seerah of Rasool SAW and you eill learn how important beloved are women. Men who put you down or say women are inferiror are fools and good for nothing bums. They are saying this because deep down they are afraid of looking weak. But you sister are strong. Hang in there and insha'Allah will bless you

eesa the kiwi
08-30-2020, 09:55 AM
It is recorded in Musnad Ahmad and Sahih Abu Hatim on the authority of ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,
“Whoever was afflicted with grief and distress and says (see the following Dua), Allah, the Exalted and Ever-Majestic, will remove his grief and will change his sorrow into happiness.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah! (Do) we have to learn these words?” He said, “Yes, whoever hears them should learn them.”
اللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ عَبْدُكَ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ، نَاصِيَتِيْ بِيَدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُــــلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِيْ كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِيْ عِلْمِ الغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِي، وَنُوْرَ صَدْرِي، وَجَلاَءَ حُزْنِي، وَذَهَابَ هَمِّيْ
O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me). Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just. I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You, to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee.Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic.

eesa the kiwi
08-30-2020, 10:11 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu sister in Islam

May Allah ease your sadness

I don't know what your particular issues are I haven't been following your threads but please don't give up hope

Allah is so incredibly merciful to his slaves. There is wisdom behind his every decree for us.

Perhaps the thing you want will cause you misery in this world and the next

Perhaps Allah has a spot in jannah for you but your deeds won't take you there so you have been afflicted with this sadness

Perhaps something better is just around the corner

You don't know what the wisdom is but SubhanAllah look at the heavens and earth how precise everything is. Do you think everything was created with such amazing wisdom and this particular affair of yours has no wisdom behind it?

Trust in Allah's soothing mercy

As for women not being homered in Islam this is blatantly untrue

What man alive today is more honored than Khadijah? Or wiser than Aisha? Radiallahu anhumma.

What man in your life has a better status in the site of Allah than Maryam alayhis salam

What man on this forum can dare claim he will have a higher position in jannah than them

Be patient sister, Allah's mercy is so close to us

Hang in there

Avis
08-30-2020, 11:55 AM
Thankyou all for your kind words, I want to say something, but I am restricted by a few things.
I didn't mean to hurt any one's sentiments whilst saying God is unfair towards women. I just feel like that. Emotionally and physically women are weak. They have a biological clock which makes them less attractive or suitable for marriage as they grow old. A man can marry a 20 year old in his 40s. But I have n't seen the case the other way around. Pakistan is the worst country to be a woman.

I have been in pain for the past 6 months. The pain is only going to increase from now on. Knowing that jannat is not guaranteed to all Muslims, especially not to the ones who commit suicide. Bbut I have had enough. If you guys could take a moment recite durood sharif (durood e ibrahimi) and make dua for Allah to grant me what I want, I will appreciate it.
Másalam
Not to belittle the difficulties your are going through, but you should ask yourself - Are they as difficult as what Asiya, the Pharaohs wife went through? She is only one example of the suffering that Muslimah's had to go through. You have to realize that this is a test from Allah and that you need to use it to realize how your faith is weak and how you need to work on growing closer to Allah. Marriage isn't the be all and end all of life. Yes, it would be nice if we could all get married to the perfect spouse, but you can't expect everyone to find one. Maybe you haven't gotten married now because it would make your life more difficult than it is now. Maybe what you want is the worst thing for you at this moment in time, you just don't realize it since you don't have the Knowledge of the unseen?

I recommend you read https://www.whyislam.org/islam/the-wife-of-pharaoh/ and see how strong her faith was and how weak our faith is. She was about to be crushed by a boulder and yet, she had no worry and had full faith in Allah. I think our problems are nothing compared to what she went through, may Allah bless her. May our Iman get close to the levels she had hers at one day.

Nitro Zeus
09-03-2020, 11:17 PM

Take care islamicboard
This is a Salaf forum my friend. And if you want a Sunni platform, you have www.Ummah.com which another authentic platform. But, why you go? We will miss you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.