PDA

View Full Version : Shaitan Iblis delivers a Speech

MohammadRafique
08-30-2020, 11:49 AM
Attachment 6968

:lol:
Shaitan Iblis delivers a Speech

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah Almighty Says in the Holy Qur’an,” And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels, fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration. He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bad thee? (Iblis) said I am better than him. Thou created me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.
He said then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! Thou art of those degraded.
He said: Reprieve me till the day when they are raised. (from the dead).
He said: Lo! Thou art of those reprieved. He said: Now, because thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for then and Thy Right Path.
Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).
He said: Go forth from hence, degraded, banished. As for such of them as follow thee, surely I will fill hell with all of You”. (Al-A’raf: 18)
Because of this, there falls enmity between human being and Satan. He tries his best to mislead everyone from the right path i.e Deen-e-Islam. Anyone who wants to accept Islam and act upon its teachings, and then Iblis creates difficulties in his way. The holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Satan circulated into human being like blood (Al-Mishkat). For example, those who worship Idols don’t see this a wrong act. They make them by their own hands by stones and then give them the status of gods and believe that they give to their worshipper whatever they want and save them from the miserable condition.
Similarly, they who worship fire, believe the ruler ship of two gods in the universe i.e. god of virtue (Yazdan), and god of evil (Ahrman). The question is: if these people had considered their dogmas and deeds erroneous, then they would have surely set them aside. But Satan whispers to them that their religion and the religion of their ancestors are quite right.
Usually, all the bad works we do, we make Satan responsible for them and say that he misled us and we committed the sins. If a believer does not offer prayers or not keep fasting and does not pay the poor-due and commits adultery etc. He makes Satan responsible for it.
But it is strange that he will get himself free from all the allegations leveled on him. According to the “Mufassereen when the matter will have been decided at the Day of Resurrection and owners of Paradise, will be entered it, and the owners of the Hell fire, well be entered it. Then the dwellers of the Hell fire will say to Satan,” Because of obeying you, we entered the Hell fire, so make recommendation to Allah Almighty for us so that we may get rid of this painful doom”. Then Satan will make a speech before them saying that he only whispered into their souls to commit bad acts and then they obeyed him and committed all the sins by their own will and authority and there would be no blame to Satan. The holy Qur’an reveals,” And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth, and I promised you, and then failed you. And I had no power over you save I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me. Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! For wrong doers is a painful doom” (Ibramim:22).
So, at the Day of Resurrection, everyone will get the reward of his own good or bad acts and Satan will not be responsible for them at any rate.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-31-2020, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique
So, at the Day of Resurrection, everyone will get the reward of his own good or bad acts and Satan will not be responsible for them at any rate.
On the Day of Resurrection, everyone will get the reward of his own good or bad acts according to their intentions including level of piety and eagerness to do good; or criminality and level of rebellion; and Satan will be responsible for his own account, intentions, deeds, and culpability -as judged justly by Allah :swt:

An-Nur 24:11

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ جَآءُو بِٱلْإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌ مِّنكُمْۚ لَا تَحْسَبُوهُ شَرًّا لَّكُمۖ بَلْ هُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْۚ لِكُلِّ ٱمْرِئٍ مِّنْهُم مَّا ٱكْتَسَبَ مِنَ ٱلْإِثْمِۚ وَٱلَّذِى تَوَلَّىٰ كِبْرَهُۥ مِنْهُمْ لَهُۥ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

English - Pickthall

Lo! they who spread the slander are a gang among you. Deem it not a bad thing for you; nay, it is good for you. Unto every man of them (will be paid) that which he hath earned of the sin; and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be an awful doom.

English - Sahih International

Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment.

English - Mohsin Khan/Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali

Verily! Those who brought forth the slander (against 'Aishah, the wife of the Prophet SAW) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment.

Al-An'am 6:164

قُلْ أَغَيْرَ ٱللَّهِ أَبْغِى رَبًّا وَهُوَ رَبُّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۚ وَلَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ إِلَّا عَلَيْهَاۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ

Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed."

Az-Zumar 39:7

إِن تَكْفُرُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَنِىٌّ عَنكُمْۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ ٱلْكُفْرَۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا۟ يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَۚ إِنَّهُۥ عَلِيمٌۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ

If ye reject (Allah), Truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). for He knoweth well all that is inside the hearts.

Al-An'am 6:70

وَذَرِ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّخَذُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَاۚ وَذَكِّرْ بِهِۦٓ أَن تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌۢ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَلِىٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ وَإِن تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لَّا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَآۗ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُبْسِلُوا۟ بِمَا كَسَبُوا۟ۖ لَهُمْ شَرَابٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ وَعَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌۢ بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَكْفُرُونَ

And leave those who take their religion as amusement and diversion and whom the worldly life has deluded. But remind with the Qur'an, lest a soul be given up to destruction for what it earned; it will have other than Allah no protector and no intercessor. And if it should offer every compensation, it would not be taken from it. Those are the ones who are given to destruction for what they have earned. For them will be a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment because they used to disbelieve.

MazharShafiq
08-31-2020, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
On the Day of Resurrection, everyone will get the reward of his own good or bad acts according to their intentions including level of piety and eagerness to do good; or criminality and level of rebellion; and Satan will be responsible for his own account, intentions, deeds, and culpability -as judged justly by Allah :swt:

An-Nur 24:11

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ جَآءُو بِٱلْإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌ مِّنكُمْۚ لَا تَحْسَبُوهُ شَرًّا لَّكُمۖ بَلْ هُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْۚ لِكُلِّ ٱمْرِئٍ مِّنْهُم مَّا ٱكْتَسَبَ مِنَ ٱلْإِثْمِۚ وَٱلَّذِى تَوَلَّىٰ كِبْرَهُۥ مِنْهُمْ لَهُۥ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

English - Pickthall

Lo! they who spread the slander are a gang among you. Deem it not a bad thing for you; nay, it is good for you. Unto every man of them (will be paid) that which he hath earned of the sin; and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be an awful doom.

English - Sahih International

Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment.

English - Mohsin Khan/Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali

Verily! Those who brought forth the slander (against 'Aishah, the wife of the Prophet SAW) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment.

Al-An'am 6:164

قُلْ أَغَيْرَ ٱللَّهِ أَبْغِى رَبًّا وَهُوَ رَبُّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۚ وَلَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ إِلَّا عَلَيْهَاۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ

Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed."

Az-Zumar 39:7

إِن تَكْفُرُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَنِىٌّ عَنكُمْۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ ٱلْكُفْرَۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا۟ يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَۚ إِنَّهُۥ عَلِيمٌۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ

If ye reject (Allah), Truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). for He knoweth well all that is inside the hearts.

Al-An'am 6:70

وَذَرِ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّخَذُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَاۚ وَذَكِّرْ بِهِۦٓ أَن تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌۢ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَلِىٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ وَإِن تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لَّا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَآۗ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُبْسِلُوا۟ بِمَا كَسَبُوا۟ۖ لَهُمْ شَرَابٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ وَعَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌۢ بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَكْفُرُونَ

And leave those who take their religion as amusement and diversion and whom the worldly life has deluded. But remind with the Qur'an, lest a soul be given up to destruction for what it earned; it will have other than Allah no protector and no intercessor. And if it should offer every compensation, it would not be taken from it. Those are the ones who are given to destruction for what they have earned. For them will be a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment because they used to disbelieve.
Informative and good thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.