/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I really commited shirk this time?

Muslimah1928
08-31-2020, 10:13 AM
My question is that I clicked on website that was about answering doubts in islam. And I told my parents and my friend about the waswas. And that I feel I just hide from them instead of fighting them. And that they're even they're when I say the shahadah, and I told someone about that. Have I commited shirk?
Also if you are doing dhikr and they return do you just continue on matter what you hear?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah1928
08-31-2020, 10:16 AM
Now I just wander around like a zombie. I also have problems with tawba so I fear if I have I will never be forgiven. I DONT like the waswas, but I feel like God is angry with me. I'm also wondering if I should see a muslim psychologist. Perhaps this could also be ocd?

eesa the kiwi
08-31-2020, 10:20 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Sister the fact you hate these thoughts and they trouble you shows they aren't from you

As humans when we believe in something our heart settles

May Allah soothe you and protect you from waswas

Muslimah1928
08-31-2020, 10:54 AM
Thank you alot for that
But I have another question. Does not hearing shaytan waswas anymore, even in salah, mean that shaytan has won? Because that's what I'm worried about

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wayfarer91
08-31-2020, 04:46 PM
Thw fact that u are worried about itself is a waswas..shetan's aim is to induce fear, anxiety and tension in a person.. How do u know u dont get wasswas while offering salah? Doesn't that mean that u are not 100pc attentive towards the namaz rather u are distracted by not having waswas.. And unintentional thoughts cannot be called shirk. Shirk is deliberate, and constant.
You are just making it hard on urself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.