/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Hadith or not? Hadith source?

Islami.Mu'mina
08-31-2020, 04:21 PM
Does anyone recall hearing of this hadith? Please give me the source especially if it is authentic

My mom was watching an islamic series called ertugul. There was one moment when the man was talking about the beautiful marriage of Ali to Fatima

He said something like this:

Muhammad said " Ali, if you want to marry my daughter, you must become a slave to her. Fatima, if you want to marry Ali, you must become a concubine(slave) to him."

JazakAllahu khayran. I would like to see if there is a source for it because it sounds nice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
08-31-2020, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Does anyone recall hearing of this hadith? Please give me the source especially if it is authentic

My mom was watching an islamic series called ertugul. There was one moment when the man was talking about the beautiful marriage of Ali to Fatima

He said something like this:

Muhammad said " Ali, if you want to marry my daughter, you must become a slave to her. Fatima, if you want to marry Ali, you must become a concubine(slave) to him."

JazakAllahu khayran. I would like to see if there is a source for it because it sounds nice
Please read the thread, link below:
Is it permissible to watch Ertugrul

This drama is misguiding and is introducing many false ideologies at the name of revival of Islam.
And there is no such hadith, may Allah destroy the liars who invent lies and associate to our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). Ameen!

Islami.Mu'mina
08-31-2020, 05:11 PM
Ok JazakAllahu khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.