/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamweb is a charitable browser...??

Al-Ansariyah
09-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Assalamualaikum. I came across this site. Idk if they are really being truthful. How do we trust them? They say everytime we browse, they will donate the money to poors. However it is an islamic browser, so it doesn't have any, i mean, any kind of haram content. But what i want to know is about that donation thing. What if they use it the wrong way? But if it's the other way round, then i would surely use it and recommend you all to use it Insha Allah..... but How can we fully trust them?.
https://salamweb.com/salamwebsadaqah/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
09-01-2020, 05:49 PM
Greetings and peace be with you medico;

The bottom line is, that it is between you and Allah. If you use the site because you believe them to be truthful and charitable, and they appear to follow Islamic principles then you have the right intentions. If they are being deceitful, they too will have to answer to Allah.

Just a thought, I don't know who you are, I don't know anyone else on IB; but I believe what you all say unless you give me reason to think otherwise.

Blessings
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.