/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 3 Important Questions

Nitro Zeus
09-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have emailed a Iranian ex-Muslim named Ali Sina and he told me that I should read the book quickly so I can have general idea of the claim. And I have been informed by my mom who knows Iranians better than me, she told me "Don't listen to Iranians as they are the trickiest people on Earth" and my grandma and other Christian friends have warned me of Ali Sina and told me that I should not do debate with him because Iranians are very veangeful people.

And hence, I started to be scared of Iranians, because I don't know their mentality and I don't know almost nothing about them, and I don't know even how to deal with these people. And that whay freaks me out, because he also gave me the book.

And what bothers me is that I realize that I'm not Iranian but Arab-Romanian naturally speaking.

Luckily, I have I have launched www.discoverthetruefaceofisla.wordpress.com and I believed that if I refute his book, then he would stop being anti-islamic person and he would leave Islam alone, also, he would delete his websites and will recompense 50.000$ to whoever refutes his book

But the problem with me is that, I'm scared of such type of challenge, because I find it also very misleading, and I do not have the knowledge of a trickster, so I can know what's all about and so I can have convinction that I can refute his book.

What do I need and who to join www.discoverthetruefaceofislam.wordpress.com?

Iranian Shia/Sunni Muslims.
Muslims who are expert on Islam.
Muslims who knows is much stronger than me.
Muslims who cannot be tempted with doubts.
Muslims who are skilled in writting books.

Also, what ways I can do so I can have strong self esteem and convinction? Because, I wanna kill the doubt so I can easily fullfill the mission with ease.

P.S. Please dear brothers and sisters, this is really important thing to me. I really need some assistment on such mission I proposed. Because, my intention is to make the whole Ummah proud of me that the Ummah have the greatest Sunni Muslim. I cannot do this thing on my own, as I do not have advanced knowledge on such issues, and I do not know Iranians. And I'm literally scared of Iranians. Also, I want to defeat the one with pseudonym Ali Sina with intelligence and wisdome.

Jazakhalakhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimhuman
09-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Salaam Brother
First of all, what your doing is incredible mashallah! May Allah reward you your efforts.
I think of it paradoxically tho. I mean, in a way refuting his book may actually strengthen your imaan and GIVE you conviction, if you dismantle his arguments.
No lie tho, looking at the organisation he leads, I feel like basically up against The Federation of Kafiroon imsad. I would like to help, but the only criteria I think I may be able to fill is the 4th; I'm pretty great at writing. Let me know I theres anything I can do.
"But the problem with me is that, I'm scared of such type of challenge, because I find it also very misleading, and I do not have the knowledge of a trickster, so I can know what's all about and so I can have convinction that I can refute his book."
Perhaps take it like a research paper thing? Like,hes obviously going to want to prove his point so expect some nice-sounding arguments,so try and look at it methodically and always try to believe what he writes is, however sophisticated, just riddle-filled garbage.
Also, share the name of the book. There may be stronger muslims here that can deal with his lies.
Good luck :thumbs_up

Nitro Zeus
09-04-2020, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimhuman
Salaam Brother
First of all, what your doing is incredible mashallah! May Allah reward you your efforts.
I think of it paradoxically tho. I mean, in a way refuting his book may actually strengthen your imaan and GIVE you conviction, if you dismantle his arguments.
No lie tho, looking at the organisation he leads, I feel like basically up against The Federation of Kafiroon imsad. I would like to help, but the only criteria I think I may be able to fill is the 4th; I'm pretty great at writing. Let me know I theres anything I can do.
"But the problem with me is that, I'm scared of such type of challenge, because I find it also very misleading, and I do not have the knowledge of a trickster, so I can know what's all about and so I can have convinction that I can refute his book."
Perhaps take it like a research paper thing? Like,hes obviously going to want to prove his point so expect some nice-sounding arguments,so try and look at it methodically and always try to believe what he writes is, however sophisticated, just riddle-filled garbage.
Also, share the name of the book. There may be stronger muslims here that can deal with his lies.
Good luck [emoji106]
I have collected evidence about him, I studied a little bit about him. And I found out that he shamelessly lie about being knowledgable about Islam. How I did this? I investigated that guy step by step. I looked into his characters. Like for example, if you go to www.Reddit.com and go to the forum called exmuslims, you will see that even they call him as Ali Sina is extremely hateful. And if yoy go to www.muslim-responses.com, www.Answering-Christianity.com and www.Call-To-Monotheism.com you will see the great ignorance of Ali Sina. But still not enough, because once I opened his book, I saw many disgusted interpretations that made me sick. Like for exampke, he stated that 9/11 attacks was the work of Muslims and that the Arab pagans had more right than the Arabs of today, he clearly argues that Islam does not believe in Freedom of Religion. I have also studied that he went to Italy and he is from Hamedan province of Iran as far as I understant.

Would it be ok if I give you the link? Because, Ali Sina gave me the link to his book on the email I had conversation with him.

I want to make the whole Muslim Ummah proud of me that I have defeated Ali Sina.

Nitro Zeus
09-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have created www.discoverthetruefaceofislam.wordpress.com where I dedicate to refute Ali Sina without insults and with sound arguments. However, when I opened his book, I found some stuff which I do not know how to answer to them as they are related to history and sxuality. And I do not have knowledge in this matter, but little knowledge, but I have spotted some lies in his book called "Understanding Muhammad" that 9/12 attacks were done by the work of Muslims and that Osama Bin Laden used the same verses and that he used Hazbollah and Al Qaida, and he claims that before Crusaders were Islamic terrorism, and this is something which I find it a big lie. Because, before Crusaders there were Zionists, and 9/11 attacks were done by khawarijites(rebels) which is totally different than what he allegate to be. And he also makes the claim that Arabs prior to Islam had more rights than today, which is obviously very stupid, as he applies Universal Decleration of Human Rights on ancient times, when back then the laws were different than today, and he does not know that on each landscape the human rights are different. Also, he made the section called "Muhammad was not lying about...." sorry, I do not remember anymore how he said and what he saix, but the thing is that this section have pissed me really bad, and literally made me to curse Ali Sina, because I find it very ignorant and biased.

But, I have collected the verses he used in his book and I saved them, so later I can use it so I can refute his book. But the problem is that he will doubt that I have refuted him, because he will make the claim that I have not refufed every single point from his book.

Are there any Iraniaj Muslims in this forum? If yes, can you please be administrators on my website? Because, I really need some help.

Are there any top Muslim scientist in all fields of science in this forum? If yes, can you please be administrators on my website?

Are there any Muslim in this forum that can read any article which is anti-islam without getting effected by it no matter who wrote it, it? If yes, can you please be administrators on my website?

Are there any Muslim who's excellent writter and is capable of criticizing any book and is also capable of finding out whether it is plagiarised or not and from where the informations are taken?

Are there any Muslim who's expert in history?

Please brothers and sisters in Islam, this mission is really important, and I would need urgently to have a top team who can help me refute that Iranian Atheist who resides in Canada.

Please, if there are any Iranian Muslims here, can you please give me a reply? It is important.

Also, I would like to ask you if anyone knows the email address of Dr.Zakir Naik, because I would like to invite him to my website.

Jazakhalakhair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
09-06-2020, 06:01 AM
Over the past few months, it appears you have started watching debates and is getting more into arguments with Christians and other non Muslims to prove Islam is the right religion. While dawah is important, I don’t think the debates and arguments are a good form of dawah. It kills your own heart and I personally can’t find Khushu in my prayers when we argue in such matters.
Let the experts do their job and you can contribute by donating money to their cause. What is more important for you is to learn the Deen and strengthen your own foundation. Then worry about your own family and community. My advice is to stay away from debates and arguments with disbelievers. Focus on your character and give dawah through your manners.
And Allah knows the best!

'Abdullah
09-06-2020, 06:56 AM
In other words, what I am trying to say is that knowledge is very important to have a debate and if one lacks that knowledge then he may end up misrepresenting Islam. While for arguments one does not need any knowledge, ignorance is enough for people who like to argue. May Allah save us from arguments. Ameen!
You are my brother in Islam and I like your passion and love for Islam. I also like to give you an advice to protect you from fitnas and hep you to focus on what is important for you based on your abilities. I hope you take this advice positively and focus on gaining beneficial knowledge instead of wasting your time to argue with ignorants.

Ma’aSalaam

Nitro Zeus
09-06-2020, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah
In other words, what I am trying to say is that knowledge is very important to have a debate and if one lacks that knowledge then he may end up misrepresenting Islam. While for arguments one does not need any knowledge, ignorance is enough for people who like to argue. May Allah save us from arguments. Ameen!
You are my brother in Islam and I like your passion and love for Islam. I also like to give you an advice to protect you from fitnas and hep you to focus on what is important for you based on your abilities. I hope you take this advice positively and focus on gaining beneficial knowledge instead of wasting your time to argue with ignorants.

Ma’aSalaam
I understand this, but I also rely on the Guidance of Allah(SwT) for only He can show me the correct interpretation of the Scripture, and I believed He did Guided me to the correct interpretation which was distorted. And based on the Guidance I received, I can use it to refute all enemies of Islam. I believe right now that I'm the first Muslim who's truly guided to the correct understanding and interpretation of the Scripture by Allah(SwT) and I would like to prove you this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.