/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your help please!

Studentofdeed
09-04-2020, 04:14 AM
Assalmu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,
I'm going to give my exam in a day. My family are making it difficult and have invited my relatives that make fun of me for practicing islam and wanting to get married. I have asked them nicely yet they refuse to not postpone them coming. I told them specifically my exam is on this date yet they dont care. I said sure invite them but just post pone...but they refused.

What I have realized I have no true family. I can't depend on them. I come here to ask you all to please make dua for my exam. Make dua so that I do good and So that I can help other people and muslims and not be oppressed by them. So that i can be in a position to help others. They mock me and humilate me. In the past they called me stupid and compared with their sons. I forgave them but I need to do good in order to show that Allah is with those who support Islam and the true sincere muslims. Please make dua Allah helps me. Please make dua for me even if you do not even like me or know me.
Jazakallah Khayran
My Allah bless you all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
09-04-2020, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Assalmu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,
I'm going to give my exam in a day. My family are making it difficult and have invited my relatives that make fun of me for practicing islam and wanting to get married. I have asked them nicely yet they refuse to not postpone them coming. I told them specifically my exam is on this date yet they dont care. I said sure invite them but just post pone...but they refused.

What I have realized I have no true family. I can't depend on them. I come here to ask you all to please make dua for my exam. Make dua so that I do good and So that I can help other people and muslims and not be oppressed by them. So that i can be in a position to help others. They mock me and humilate me. In the past they called me stupid and compared with their sons. I forgave them but I need to do good in order to show that Allah is with those who support Islam and the true sincere muslims. Please make dua Allah helps me. Please make dua for me even if you do not even like me or know me.
Jazakallah Khayran
My Allah bless you all
May Allah guide you through your exam, make it easy for you and give you a good passing grade. Make dua before you take the exam, do an extra prayer asking Allah to help you, have trust in Him and rely on Him.

Realize that you don't need to depend on your family or friends, you only need to depend on Allah. Also, you don't need to tell anyone your business, if it was possible to keep the exam a secret, you should have kept silent, knowing how they are. Don't let your family's taunts or ridiculing of your Islam bother you. Remember that they will have to answer for it on Judgement Day. I wonder how their faces will look when Allah asks them about it.

Inshallah you pass, and if you do, don't tell them. Keep it to yourself until the next stage of your career so you can shock them all.

Recite the Dua of Yunus for guidance.

Studentofdeed
09-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Jazakallah Khayran brother May Allah bless you

Eric H
09-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Student;

I'm going to give my exam in a day. My family are making it difficult
Somehow you will find that extra strength to study and do well; despite all your family distractions. You have been struggling every day; and it has been said that the struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. You must must be growing in faith, kindness and strength because of the way you keep surviving the past.

I have made dua for you,

May Allah bless you on your journey through life.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islami.Mu'mina
09-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Unfortunately there is a lot of fitna in families nowadays.. And now people suffer from there fam members mocking them for who they are.

I will keep you in our prayers. I'm not sure if you took the exam yet but don't let it get to you and focus on that test. There have been many times where some family members have mocked me but alhamdulilah it isn't like that anymore. Keep Islam true in your heart because it can get pretty annoying when people always insult you. Maybe one day they can start to realize the beauty behind everything you are doing

“Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.” (Muslim)

Stay strong & patient

MazharShafiq
09-04-2020, 03:41 PM
May Allah guide you through your exam, make it easy for you and give you a good passing grade.ameen

'Abdullah
09-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Wa-Alaikum Assalam Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu,

May Allah make the tests of this world and Hereafter easy for you. You are in my prayers and it really warms my heart to see how many people on this forum care about you. Now think about it, What puts the love in their hearts for a complete stranger - many of us don't even know you in person? Its nothing but Islam and the signs that Allah loves you.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: 'I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so- and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him".

[Al- Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration of Muslim is: Messenger of Allah, (ﷺ) said: "When Allah loves a slave, He calls Jibril (Gabriel) and says: 'I love so-and-so; so love him.' And then Jibril loves him. Then he (Jibril) announces in the heavens saying: Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; then the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him; and then people on earth love him. And when Allah hates a slave, He calls Jibril and says: 'I hate so- and-so, so hate him.' Then Jibril also hates him. He (Jibril) then announces amongst the inhabitants of heavens: 'Verily, Allah hates so- and-so, so you also hate him.' Thus they also start to hate him. Then he becomes the object of hatred on the earth also".

[Muslim].

وعنه عن النبي، صلى الله عليه وسلم، قال‏:‏ ‏"‏إذا أحب الله العبد نادى جبريل‏:‏ إن الله تعالى يحب فلانًا، فأحببه، فيحبه جبريل، فينادي في أهل السماء‏:‏ إن الله يحب فلانًا، فأحبوه، فيحبه أهل السماء، ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏ ‏.‏
وفي رواية لمسلم ‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏"‏إن الله تعالى إذا أحب عبدًا دعا جبريل، فقال ‏:‏ إني أحب فلانًا فأحببه، فيحبه جبريل، ثم ينادي في السماء، فيقول‏:‏ إن الله يحب فلانًا، فأحبوه فيحبه أهل السماء، ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض، وإذا أبغض عبدًا دعا جبريل فيقول‏:‏ إني أبغض فلانًا، فأبغضه، فيبغضه جبريل، ثم ينادي في أهل السماء، إن الله يبغض فلانًا، فأبغضوه، ثم توضع له البغضاء في الأرض‏"‏‏.‏
Reference: Riyad as-Salihin 387
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 387
https://sunnah.com/riyadussalihin/introduction/387

You family has been your test, just be patient with them. It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رُمْحٍ، أَنْبَأَنَا اللَّيْثُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي حَبِيبٍ، عَنْ سَعْدِ بْنِ سِنَانٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏ "‏ عِظَمُ الْجَزَاءِ مَعَ عِظَمِ الْبَلاَءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا ابْتَلاَهُمْ فَمَنْ رَضِيَ فَلَهُ الرِّضَا وَمَنْ سَخِطَ فَلَهُ السُّخْطُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 4031
In-book reference: Book 36, Hadith 106
English translation: Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4031
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/106

So next time you get overwhelmed by the tests or ridicule from your family members or community, remember that its a test for you and if you stay patient then you earn the love of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. Make dua for the guidance of your family members and overlook their mistakes as you have been doing already. May Allah guide your family, and keep you firm on Islam.

Ma'aSalaam

Iceee
09-04-2020, 09:22 PM
I'm going to give my exam in a day.
W'Salaam Brother.

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever says – when leaving his house – Bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‘ala Allaah, laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah (In the name of Allaah, I put my trust in Allaah, there is no power and no strength except with Allaah), it will be said to him: You are taken care of and you are protected, and the Shaytaan will keep away from him.”

It was also narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If something upset him, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would say: “Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom bi rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever Living, O Sustainer, by Your mercy I seek help).”

It was also narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O Allaah, nothing is easy but that which You make easy and You can make hardship easy if You will.”

I make dua for you brother tonight during Magrib prayers. If not, we must be patient and continue to seek Allah and trust Allah that the right decision was made. Keep us on IslamicBoard in your prayers as well brother, as many of us may be going through something similar. Inshallah everything goes well.

Studentofdeed
09-05-2020, 01:15 AM
Jazakallah Khayran everyone. Inshallah I will keep you guys informed after the exam

Avis
09-05-2020, 01:50 AM
Jazakallah Khayran everyone. Inshallah I will keep you guys informed after the exam
Inshallah, if you passed, don't let your family know. I think this would be for the best to prevent any hasad from them or your relatives. The evil eye can be dangerous and make things difficult for you. Just keep it between you and Allah (and us as long as your family doesn't know about this site and who you are here, we'd like to congratulate you, Inshallah).

If, Allah forbid, things didn't go the way you wanted it to, I beg you to not let your anger consume you. I know it is easier said than done, but it really is for your best to remain calm. The strongest of men is not the one who is physically strong and can win battles, but one who can control their anger. I have anger issues, and every time I lose control, I notice that things get worse. It is never worth the outburst or despair.

Know that Allah tests us with difficulties to bring us nearer to Him. They're meant to humble us and to remind us that we are truly powerless, to realize the power is in Allah's Hands, and to rely upon Him and His Mercy. Allah truly tests those He loves with difficult tests.

Studentofdeed
09-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Assalmu Alaykum everyone! Alhamdullah I did really good! I should have no issue getting into any school! However as soon as I got in the car, my father started insulting me and telling me to apply into schools nearby. I'm told him no, and again let into another argument where he called me crazy and a psycho. I really dislike him and more motivated to leave. Anyway
Jazakallah Khayran everyone for your duas. Insha'Allah I will now be able to make a difference!

Avis
09-05-2020, 11:44 PM
Assalmu Alaykum everyone! Alhamdullah I did really good! I should have no issue getting into any school! However as soon as I got in the car, my father started insulting me and telling me to apply into schools nearby. I'm told him no, and again let into another argument where he called me crazy and a psycho. I really dislike him and more motivated to leave. Anyway
Jazakallah Khayran everyone for your duas. Insha'Allah I will now be able to make a difference!
Al Hamdullilah! Make sure you properly thank Allah for everything.

As for your father, don't worry about him. It seems like he and your family do worry about you in their own way, but are mentally incapable of expressing themselves properly nor do they know how to behave themselves. Good thing for you that the only thing that is required of you is to respect your parents. You don't have to obey them when it comes to making your life decisions. Just make sure to do what you think is best according to Islam. Don't argue with them, and just ask Allah to forgive them when they wrong you. Remember that you build good deeds every time you control your anger and ignore the hurtful things they say.

Also, don't try to find a school that is far from you just because you want to get away from your family. Find a school that is affordable so you don't get into debt, while at the same time, is decent enough to where you get a good education.

Studentofdeed
09-06-2020, 01:08 AM
Jazakallah Khayran brother. I agree with you that's why it was necessary for me to do good in the exam. Alhamdullah Intend to fast. Charity, to make up for this bounty. Me doing good can go to the prestigious schools that are cheap and allow me to practice many places in the world. I can hope to help people finally. Just make dua that i stay humble, not arrigant. And never lose my islam. Islam is what made me whole

Avis
09-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Jazakallah Khayran brother. I agree with you that's why it was necessary for me to do good in the exam. Alhamdullah Intend to fast. Charity, to make up for this bounty. Me doing good can go to the prestigious schools that are cheap and allow me to practice many places in the world. I can hope to help people finally. Just make dua that i stay humble, not arrigant. And never lose my islam. Islam is what made me whole
Islam is everything. Submission to Allah is everything. Nothing you have is from your own hand, you only have it because Allah allows you to have it. I know you know this, but it is one of the best things that you could remind yourself of more often. We tend to forget about Allah when things go our way and we need to be active in remembering that He is our everything.

One thing I'd like to say is that you should give charity and fast not only when you are happy with things in life, but also when things are not going the way you want.

May Allah keep you on the Sirat Al Mustaqeem and fill your heart with Iman. May He grant you patience during times of difficulty, and may He increase your times of ease.

Islami.Mu'mina
09-07-2020, 12:59 AM
Alhamdulilah you did well. wa alaykum assalam

he called me crazy and a psycho
He's probably mad cuz hes not getting what he wants. Always stay calm with your parents even if it may be hard. If there is nothing good to say, just stay silent and you'll be rewarded

telling me to apply into schools nearby
Does this mean you are travelling away from home now? Just as Avis said, you shouldn't find a school to get away from your parents. Even when you do travel, you will still have to keep in touch with them since it is required upon us

Studentofdeed
09-07-2020, 06:21 AM
It is kind one of the reasons but I will still stay in touxh but, so im not cutting xontsct with them. But its more so cause of money. I will be saving tons of money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!