/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question on jobs and halal income

zggj3ggjj44
09-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Salam

are there any brothers or sisters what do you do for a living? my life is verry messy right now and my future is not very clear... i always wanted to do programming/coding and want to learn it from home? so i can work from home or work for a company. and therefore pray more easily 5 times prayer and in mosque perhaps. but im in diffuculty since i dont know what i want to become? what should i do? im not very strong so i cannot do for example construction work or something. brain wize im smart but have adhd. so idk what to do at this moment. how did you brothers and sisters tidy up your life and changed it for the better and became self sufficient with help of Allah swt?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.