/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad Hijab and ridvan(AP)

Islami.Mu'mina
09-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have any opinion of this? Hijab is a very good debater but I don't like this beef at all. I feel that he has been gifted with this intelligence alhamdulilah but he is starting to take things to the extreme and his behavior is turning rather arrogant. This can spread doubts among the Muslim ummah too. One time he mentioned on twitter something about how he can take things wildly but it is justified by Islam. But right after he mentions not to take example of his arrogance. i didn't watch much, but I couldn't even handle the debate between him and ridvan, it sounded ridiculous. Non Muslims and I bet Muslims did not enjoy the content as in terms of information

On the other hand, Danial haqiqatjou is starting to get popular, you should check him out. MashaAllah his intelligence is amazing. One time Ridvan(AP) called him homophobic and all these things so they challenged eachother to a questioning/debate session. Daniel calmy debated him with an unapologetic approach, but alhamdulilah Daniel went deep into comparing theology and liberalism etc. and it was so factual and awakening to the point where you could tell AP was being emotional and not having a good reasoning basis. Even non muslims liked daniel's approach

I want to take his alasna institute courses, you guys should check it out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
09-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Calling others by names and making fun of them is not a trait of Muslims. People like AP don’t deserve to be debated at all. Ignoring these ignorants is the best policy. By debating them, we give them a platform to spread the fitna.

And Allah knows the best!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.