/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Jewish Scientist said Prophet Muhammad is the greatest man

AzadIndia
09-07-2020, 05:09 AM
Michael Hart a Jewish author and scientist said Prophet Muhammad is the most influential person in history in his book. He further explained the reason behind this as:
"Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was supremely successful in both religious and secular levels".

You can prefer this page to know more about this : Michael H Hart About Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Michael H Hart On Muhammad (PBUH) In His Book, The 100 - EduIslam
Michael H. Hart placed Prophet Muhammad atop the list in his book "The 100; A ranking of the most influential persons in history"....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
09-07-2020, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzadIndia
Michael Hart a Jewish author and scientist said Prophet Muhammad is the most influential person in history in his book. He further explained the reason behind this as:
"Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was supremely successful in both religious and secular levels".

You can prefer this page to know more about this : Michael H Hart About Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Michael H. Hart placed Prophet Muhammad atop the list in his book "The 100; A ranking of the most influential persons in history"....
Our Beloved prophet Muhammad sws are great prophet.

Nitro Zeus
09-07-2020, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Our Beloved prophet Muhammad sws are great prophet.
Assalamu alaikum,

Is it ok if I would ask some Jewish scientists and scholars to become administrators on my website? Because, I would need some help in Hebrew language, and to verify a article I made. Because, I wanna know that if I have proven grammatically correct or incorrect that Allah in Hebrew is Elohim and it means The God. And I need also their confirmation to the article.

Nitro Zeus
09-07-2020, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzadIndia

May I know if that Jewish scientist have YouTube channel and WordPress? So I can subscribe and follow his channel and website. Until now I'm following and subscribed to a Jewish scholar named Tovia Singer. Also because I would like to ask for some help on something.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.