/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If Allah deprives His slave of his two beloved things (his sight)

IslamLife00
09-08-2020, 01:25 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them.'" Sahih Bukhari

Narrated `Abdullah:I visited Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) while he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! You have a high fever."
He said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you." I said, "Is it because you will have a double reward?"
He said, "Yes, it is so. No Muslim is afflicted with any harm, even if it were the prick of a thorn, but that Allah expiates his sins because of that, as a tree sheds its leaves." Sahih Bukhari

- - - Updated - - -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
09-08-2020, 02:04 AM
I wasn't planning to cry today, but I guess I really needed this reminder of how my life isn't as bad as I think it is. May Allah make us from among the grateful and guide us to appreciate everything He decrees for us.

IslamLife00
09-08-2020, 12:36 PM
A reminder for me as well. Ameen to your dua

IslamLife00
09-08-2020, 12:43 PM
So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts. Al Haj 46

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.