/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share your favourite dhikr

RisingLight
09-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Salam Alaikum guys

Sometimes some of us come across very powerful dhikr,which are very short but give you huge rewards.I noticed when i come across one and share it the others are amazed by it.If they recite it,we both earn good deeds,and we both earn in this world and in the other.So i thought of making a thread,that everyone shares their favourite dhikr (as many as they want) .We can find powerful dhikr that we never knew before,and we can revisit the thread to read them before sleep or something.Short time with huge rewards. I will start..

The Mother of the Believers, Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith reported that the Prophet came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet said,” Are you still in the same position as I left you.” I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, “I recited four phrases three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:
Subhan-Allah Wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi
(Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise).” (Muslim)

it was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (2698) from Mus‘ab ibn Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqaas: My father told me: We were with the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and he said: “Is it too difficult for any one of you to earn one thousand hasanahs (good deeds) every day?” One of those who were sitting with him asked him: How can one of us earn one thousand hasanahs? He said: “If he says one hundred tasbeehs (SubhanAllah), one thousand hasanahs will be recorded for him, or one thousand bad deeds will be erased for him.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
09-08-2020, 03:28 PM
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3029809

Azkar From Sunnah - Page 2
Yahya related to me from Malik that Ziyad ibn Abi Ziyad said that Abu'd-Darda had said: 'Shall I not tell you the best of your deeds, and those th...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.