/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this kufr

Muslimhuman
09-15-2020, 04:53 AM
salaam brothers and sisters
I had been getting waswas for a while now and I again looked at a website to clear it away. then I rfead about kufr due to doubt. im not sure if I let the waswas turn into doubt in my head at any one point. is that kufr?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
09-15-2020, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimhuman
salaam brothers and sisters
I had been getting waswas for a while now and I again looked at a website to clear it away. then I rfead about kufr due to doubt. im not sure if I let the waswas turn into doubt in my head at any one point. is that kufr?
What is the point you feel doubt about that?

Muslimhuman
09-15-2020, 04:08 PM
Ok its a few things.
first im sure its just the shaytan's waswas, but he always whispers about Allah (SWT), and I cant get rid of him. I have been having waswas for ages and that's probably why. Before that I just believed.
First it was about shirk, but i think ive gotten rid of that.
Now it is messed up a lot . I do sincerely fear the hellfire, and for that point alone. im willing to continue whisper shouting forever. I believe because I remember it almost. it is probably emotional belief almost like an image but I do appreciate it
It was about the existence of allah, and I told my parent that "shaytan was making me doubt the existence of allah".
because I have a thing where I look to the sky or I feel things in my head and that helps me know allah is there. I understand that its strange, but its about really weird stuff I feel in my head,or that I look for a connection. and I believe in allah because I must, and I understand that. but its gotten to a point where I have to continuously whisper shout amantu billah inside my head to get rid of the sensations? of disbelief.
there are other things also.
And then this guy called abu siddiq on ummah.com wrote that to believe you have to have 100% conviction in the creator and all the other things, and I thought maybe researching will help me get rid of this. but I worry that no matter what research I do this will never go away, because I find an explanation like "everything cant come out of nothing" and my brain thinks otherwise, I just basically think I cant grasp the idea of the impossible, or that i'm irrational, so I've almost given up on the research, but now what do I do? I go back o whisper shouting and my extremely confusing sensations in my head?
To be honest I wish it would go back to the days where I just believed because I believed. And I REALLY DO WISH I had that 100% conviction. But i'm not sure I am able to get it.
What exactly is belief tho? How do u feel it in the heart? Is it that you believe in all the things because the quran says too? Like, here is a set of beliefs and I never go near anything to the contrary?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.