/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal Hairstyle Ideas?

m4rouf
09-15-2020, 10:37 AM
Assalamualaykum,

I used to go for the short sides and back but since finding out it's haram I'm trying to grow it out.

My family does not like this idea and keeps insisting I get my sides trimmed.

Any ideas for halal hairstyles other than the standard size two all over? Happy to use hair product.

Jzk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
12-24-2020, 07:48 AM
Long hair bro and man bun. Lol. I have long hair and it looks more manly with a beard in my opinion. Better to keep it short or long. Keep it simple. No need to follow modern day tried if it is haram

FinalNyc
12-24-2020, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Long hair bro and man bun. Lol. I have long hair and it looks more manly with a beard in my opinion. Better to keep it short or long. Keep it simple. No need to follow modern day tried if it is haram
I agree. Keep it simple. I'm not a big fan of the modern day hairstyle.

MazharShafiq
12-24-2020, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I agree keep it simple simplicity is huge beauti.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
m4rouf
12-25-2020, 04:50 PM
Thanks everyone I've started growing it long. Not long enough for a man bun just yet lol but I've been using a hat or a bit of hair wax to keep it out of my face.
Apparently if you tie it up you have to untie it for Salah so your hair can do sujood.

MazharShafiq
12-26-2020, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by m4rouf
Thanks everyone I've started growing it long. Not long enough for a man bun just yet lol but I've been using a hat or a bit of hair wax to keep it out of my face.
Apparently if you tie it up you have to untie it for Salah so your hair can do sujood.
Good

Simply_Logical
12-26-2020, 06:40 PM
shave it off bro, but let me tell you one thing, shaving hair off takes a lot of commitment and maintenance,
you have to do it once or twice a week if your hair grows fast but with a beard the feel is so nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.