/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suspicion

imranmahsud
09-19-2020, 04:15 PM
Dear brother I have attached two pictures on which something is written and claimed to be written by a mufti but I fear it might be magic, can anyone confirm my doubts, please
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imranmahsud
09-19-2020, 04:31 PM
/////https://photos.app.goo.gl/PAtQj19jRGamdMLR6//////

Islami.Mu'mina
09-19-2020, 07:18 PM
That looks suspicious.. Where did you find that?

Islami.Mu'mina
09-19-2020, 07:22 PM
I have seen black magic images many times, you can find it many religious lectures by raqis. And that looks a lot like the images I have seen. They dont always have to have needles and strings. That thing does not look safe. It has a bunch of random letters and numbers, you need to do something abt that

- - - Updated - - -

You need to learn how to destroy those things or take it to a raqi but dont let that stay there.

I dont know what mufti would write this so either someone lied to you or this Mufti is a very ignorant man. But if this Mufti wrote it himself, he clearly mustve known what he was doing. Awhile back some of the sheiks never knew about this. One time my mom was sick from magic and you know what he used to "heal" her?! A taweez pendant and inside, it contains writings that look like that! But those writings are just magic! and those pendants were shirk too along with that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.