/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it permissible for me to chit chat supervised with a female family friend?

SintoDinto
09-19-2020, 08:17 PM
She's 4 years younger than me, and about to finish high school. I chit chatted with her a few times, and I'm about to see her again under supervision. Her mother is from a christian country and is part of a Islamic religious women's group with my mom. Her dad is native born muslim (although im not sure if her mother is muslim yet), and i hear he secretly hates me, and he once got upset with me for asking him if i could marry his daughter (we don't do that in turkish culture, families ask families). If i chit chat with her next time i see her under supervision?

- - - Updated - - -

* could i not if i

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.