/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this really good idea?

Nitro Zeus
09-21-2020, 05:37 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm thinking of a way how I can remove Islamic websites, mainly because the non-Muslims are using the same references as we do, and I do not like for non-Muslims to use anymore our references! Because, I know they'll just pick and choose what they want that backs up their views of Islam.

So, for me to make them stop using our sources, I'm thinking of removing these Islamic websites which they like to use it.

And I know that they are misinterpretating Islamic texts so they can misinform people about Islam, which is why I wanna do this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Well if this islamic website is owned by another Muslim, you'd probably have to get their permission. Or at least tell them to remove the wrong content

The Prince
10-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Wouldn't it be better if we educated ourselves better and corrected their arguments when they pick and choose verses and use them out of context?

MazharShafiq
10-05-2020, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Prince
Wouldn't it be better if we educated ourselves better and corrected their arguments when they pick and choose verses and use them out of context?
Agreed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-05-2020, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Agreed.
Why? They're bigots and incopetent. There's no point in doing this except to ultimately humiliate the critics of Islam. Plus, I want to stop hatred and propaganda which is why I want to do this.

keiv
10-05-2020, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Why? They're bigots and incopetent. There's no point in doing this except to ultimately humiliate the critics of Islam. Plus, I want to stop hatred and propaganda which is why I want to do this.
I don't understand how removing Islamic sites will solve this. In fact, it will only make it worse. People will become more ignorant on the religion because anti Islamic sites would be more dominant due to the lack of Islamic sites.

Nitro Zeus
10-05-2020, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I don't understand how removing Islamic sites will solve this. In fact, it will only make it worse. People will become more ignorant on the religion because anti Islamic sites would be more dominant due to the lack of Islamic sites.
Well by removing Islamic websites, the islamophobes will not have access to Islamic knowledge and hence, they'll not be able to make any critical website which focuses on the critique of Islam and no more misleading and deception. This is the best way we can do. But we can make our own Islamic wikipedia and show to non-Muslims what represent us and what it doesn't and what are our views and aren't our views. So they'll stop spreading hate, misleading and deception on Internet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.