/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice/Clarification needed

islmicuser786
09-27-2020, 09:03 PM
Salam brothers and sisters.
Recently I dreamt a dream (at around 9.30-9.50 in the morning) that scared me, like frightened and I woke up. I didn't remember the dream instantly but only upon applying pressure on my brain did I remember some of the details. I only remember the start of it (or think I do but I'm really not sure. The more I think about it, the more unsure I get) and some of the end of the dream (because it frightened me and I immediately woke up. I only remember someone saying something. This someone is someone I remember but the other person with me, not so much. I can't even recall what they were saying, no matter how much I try to think of. I can't remember much details or recall any colors in the dream). After waking up, I remember changing my side, putting aside the fear and then waking up and walking to my parents room. I then came back and closed my eyes only to find myself asking 'what did i see? recall my name. I remembered some of it but not its entirety. I have been incredibly stressed & anxious these past few weeks and have been overthinking about about one particular thing. I feel like this dream is just a manifestation of my anxiety because towards the end of this dream, I just remember feeling helpless and immediately woke up. It was just like what I had been worried about presented itself and made me even more worrisome. Surely, this kind of dream can't be from Allah because it is distressing and I have been thinking about the last part of this dream a lot. I can't recall much details but I also can't stop thinking about it. I read somewhere that what I am explaining is a confused dream i.e. one that is nafsani because a dream from Allah must be clear, one must remember all the details, one should not have to think about what thry dreamt of etc but still, can someone tell me how to tell if a dream is from Allah so I am able to get a sense of peace and whether mine is a shaitani or nafsani dream? If someone has had a similar experience as mine, please mention if it ever came true etc. Jazak'Allah khair. Thank you to anyone who will help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Sorry sister, I dont really understand. You said your dream made you scared but you don't know what it is?

The general idea is that dreams that make you frightened are not true and they come from shaytan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.