/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mother tells me to change my username. What should I do?

Nitro Zeus
09-29-2020, 03:29 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have made YouTube account and I putted my username Alex Abood and I've been through the channel called The Arabian Prophet and I said I insulted the Christians and Christian Pringle made a video of me and he posted on every of his platform. And I changed my username into Sentinel Prime just so I'll remain hidden so people will not see that I was the one who got critiqued by Christians.

The problem is that my Gmail username is connected to YouTube!! Now my mom asks me to change my username. The problem is that if I change it, other Christians.

What should I do? Should I just change it and then just let everyone see and mock me continually on Internet?? I also apologized for insulting and I was sincere in this, but still not enough.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
10-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Walkum Salaam
Just ignore them. They are immature or silly if they make fun of you. It shows they have nothing better to do. Relax and ignore. I have been made fun of so much in school. Got my account once hacked and etc. Just ignore it. Don't think too much about some wierd person sitting on other side of the world in front of a computer. Ignore them and focus your time on something beneficial. Help others so your time becomes meaningful. If they persist making fun of you...Allah is watching

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!