/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it 100% true that Christians will rule the world?

Nitro Zeus
10-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have seen a video from Dynamica Islam from a Sheikh saying that Christians(not Muslims) will rule the world. And that made me fearful, because that would mean I'll have to do what Christians want and they'll most likely start to persecute us intensly more than what Quraysh did!

How true is this what that sheikh said? I hope it is not true what he said.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-04-2020, 05:17 PM
I haven't heard anything from the hadith abt that. I just know that soon there will be a time where the end time prophecies come and I dont think thats one of them..
If its from dynamica islam, I think I know what it is. They tend to put up Sheik imrans videos. Basically this man makes many lectures with so many conspiracy theories and when he believes the end times are close. Its probably one of his conspiracies

Could you send the link to the vid?

Nitro Zeus
10-04-2020, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
I haven't heard anything from the hadith abt that. I just know that soon there will be a time where the end time prophecies come and I dont think thats one of them..
If its from dynamica islam, I think I know what it is. They tend to put up Sheik imrans videos. Basically this man makes many lectures with so many conspiracy theories and when he believes the end times are close. Its probably one of his conspiracies

Could you send the link to the vid?
https://youtu.be/hw2K373Jxqk

Islami.Mu'mina
10-04-2020, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus

Yep exactly what I thought. It is by Imran Hossein. He tends to create many conspiracy theories.
Notice at the end of the video, he says the ummah of Jesus/Isa will rise.

This one video is very controversial, look at the comments, the Muslims are arguing and disagreeing with each other.

As soon as he said "ummah of isa", I thought of Muslims. But he apparently is referring to the Christians. In the comment section, you can see that Muslims are arguing and saying that this Quran verse is showing that the Muslims will rise because we are the ummah of Isa. However, other Muslims who agree with Imran say that the ummah of Isa are the christians because Muslims are the ummah of Muhammad pbuh. This honestly makes no sense to me. We follow all prophets, so it would make sense that WE are the ummah of Isa and ofc course Muhammad pbuh. We are all apart of one Ummah

The best thing to do is find the Quran verse yourself and read it or bring it to a well educated scholar who doesn't focus on conspiracy theories. Sometimes i dont trust this man

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
10-05-2020, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Yep exactly what I thought. It is by Imran Hossein. He tends to create many conspiracy theories which there is nothing wrong with but it gets too much.

Notice at the end of the video, he says the ummah of Jesus/Isa will rise.

This one video is very controversial, look at the comments, the Muslims are arguing and disagreeing with each other.

As soon as he said "ummah of isa", I thought of Muslims. But he apparently is referring to the Christians. In the comment section, you can see that Muslims are arguing and saying that this Quran verse is showing that the Muslims will rise because we are the ummah of Isa. However, other Muslims who agree with Imran say that the ummah of Isa are the christians because Muslims are the ummah of Muhammad pbuh. This honestly makes no sense to me. We follow all prophets, so it would make sense that WE are the ummah of Isa and ofc course Muhammad pbuh. We are all apart of one Ummah

The best thing to do is find the Quran verse yourself and read it or bring it to a well educated scholar who doesn't focus on conspiracy theories. Sometimes i dont trust this man
Wait...I do not know who this Hossein is but, you think there is nothing wrong with creating conspiracy theories?

Conspiracy theories are often theories based on lies or at least untruth, with the purpose of deceiving / confusing people. believing in them is one thing, but to create a conspiracy theorie requires someone to come up with cunning lies and twist facts in such a way that it fits your purpose etc.

It is totally against Islaam.

This video in particular, I will reject from the very first second....I am not sure how reliable this Hossein person is, but this video is full with cut and paste scenes even in the middle of a sentence.
So we do not even know whether Hossein said a certain sentence or the editor of this video has edited it in such a way that he appears to have said that....therefore double uncertainty.

Islami.Mu'mina
10-05-2020, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Wait...I do not know who this Hossein is but, you think there is nothing wrong with creating conspiracy theories?

Conspiracy theories are often theories based on lies or at least untruth, with the purpose of deceiving / confusing people. believing in them is one thing, but to create a conspiracy theorie requires someone to come up with cunning lies and twist facts in such a way that it fits your purpose etc.

It is totally against Islaam.

This video in particular, I will reject from the very first second....I am not sure how reliable this Hossein person is, but this video is full with cut and paste scenes even in the middle of a sentence.
So we do not even know whether Hossein said a certain sentence or the editor of this video has edited it in such a way that he appears to have said that....therefore double uncertainty.

Nevermind.

I kind of meant like sometimes if you believe something, it can end up being true if proved.

But yeah you are right, they are full of lies. And yeah I'm not sure whether this person took what he said out of context, but I do know that dynamica Islam is a Muslim channel that posts what he says and he often talks about his theories.

Scimitar
10-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Chill bruv!

I’m a student of Shaikh Imran Hosein’s and I’ve also filmed him on numerous occasions as well. I’ve also had the opportunity to have private meetings with him.

What you have to understand is this: what he says in his videos is just icing - the cake itself is contained in the books he writes.

The study of eschatology in relation to the end times is only objective in two circumstances:

1) when the prophecies were made by the prophet Muhammad pbuh

2) when the prophecies come to pass

everything else is hypothesis - and hypothesise are not objective but instead, subjective. No matter how sound a theory may seem, it is still only a theory.

I personally, do not believe that Christians will rule the world when secular ideologies are now dominating the political sphere of this planet.

This may seem like I’m against the theory of Shaikh Imran. He does however, encourage not to accept his opinion but instead to come to our own understanding and only accept his opinion if we are convinced of it ourselves.

in the past he has been right about a great many things, the man definitely has “baseera” regarding the time’s we live in. Having said that, he has also been wrong about a great many things as well. And what I admire about him, is that he will always admit his mistakes publicly. Many shuyookh will not. But he has and he will. That’s admirable.

so worry not, my brother. Focus on ibaada, and be kind to your parents and Kin.

FinalNyc
10-06-2020, 09:30 AM
This couldn't be 100% true as nothing is certain. Things may happen for a reason but things will only happen when we allow them to.

SoldierAmatUllah
10-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.As from Western media,they say Islam going to be the largest religion by 2070.

Alot of texts of Islam has been proved true like Quran's verses in light of science,history,etc.The Ahadeeth that predicted about jihad,end times khawarij,Mahdi's Army,the end times signs,the duhayma fitan,opptession of the ummah,widespread sihr,the dajjals oncoming signs& so many others been proved since Islam is true(check out this site)

--------------

Miraclesofthequran. Com

So,it makes sense that ALLAH will make it victorious & defeat the disbelievers who spread corruption & evil on His earth.

ALLAH says in Surah Saff:Ayah 8 & 9

"They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur’an, and Prophet Muhammad SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though hate (it)."

The hadeeth states Islam will spread from East of Easr to West of West & we see its already happening but the full Islam will spread after Isa alayhe Salaam,kills ad dajjal,the Christians die

"Isa will descend from the sky as a just judge. He will break the cross [he will wipe out Christianity], kill pigs [he will forbid pork], and prohibit everything other than Islam."

[Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Abi Shayba]

"This is an Ummah that starts with me and ends with ‘Isa. Allah will not make them despicable."

[Hakim, Abu Nu’aym]

Scimitar
10-06-2020, 12:44 PM
@Nitro Zeus @Islami.mu’min

This is the latest video I released with Shaikh Imran Hosein, it’s also the most watched Shaikh Imran Hosein video on YouTube grossing more than 800k views in the first 6 months (released March 2020)

let me know what you good brothers think إن شاء الله

Nitro Zeus
10-06-2020, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eusra
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.As from Western media,they say Islam going to be the largest religion by 2070.

Alot of texts of Islam has been proved true like Quran's verses in light of science,history,etc.The Ahadeeth that predicted about jihad,end times khawarij,Mahdi's Army,the end times signs,the duhayma fitan,opptession of the ummah,widespread sihr,the dajjals oncoming signs& so many others been proved since Islam is true(check out this site)

--------------

Miraclesofthequran. Com

So,it makes sense that ALLAH will make it victorious & defeat the disbelievers who spread corruption & evil on His earth.

ALLAH says in Surah Saff:Ayah 8 & 9

"They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur’an, and Prophet Muhammad SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though hate (it)."

The hadeeth states Islam will spread from East of Easr to West of West & we see its already happening but the full Islam will spread after Isa alayhe Salaam,kills ad dajjal,the Christians die

"Isa will descend from the sky as a just judge. He will break the cross [he will wipe out Christianity], kill pigs [he will forbid pork], and prohibit everything other than Islam."

[Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Abi Shayba]

"This is an Ummah that starts with me and ends with ‘Isa. Allah will not make them despicable."

[Hakim, Abu Nu’aym]
Too sad that we're living in End of Times...

Islami.Mu'mina
10-08-2020, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
@Nitro Zeus @Islami.mu’min

This is the latest video I released with Shaikh Imran Hosein, it’s also the most watched Shaikh Imran Hosein video on YouTube grossing more than 800k views in the first 6 months (released March 2020)

let me know what you good brothers think إن شاء الله
ok jazakAllahu khayrn brother I'll try to watch it when I get the chance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.