/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World of Dream land and the World of Reality

MohammadRafique
10-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Attachment 6981

World of Dream land and the World of Reality:welcome:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

When the people go to sleep, they enter in the “dream land”, and see various types of dreams. Sometimes they fly in the air, and sometimes they travel in the forests, valleys, and colorfull gardens etc. Sometimes they eat delicious foods and drink. But when they wake up, all of these go in the air and they find themselves lying down on the bed and feel no impression of their dreams.
Same is the example of our worldly life; as we travel, eat drink and do good or bad actions. But after passing forty, fifty or even the hundred years of our life, we find no mark of our gone days except the weakness of the old age. It is reality that every tasty food or drunken able drinks loses its taste when they reach in the stomach. Only the tongue relishes its taste. Even the sexual desire ends after a few moments and when the couple separates each other, they feel normal and they find no sign of it.
In fact, all the properties and effects of this world is a false screen. The Holy Qur’an reveals,” Know that the life of this world is only play and idle talk, and pageantry, and boosting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seast it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion.” (Al-Hadeed:20)
But when the time of the dream land of this world ends, then a new era of a real life begins. And this is a life after death. Soon after its end, when one laid to rest in the grave, then three angel “Munkar Nakeer” come in the grave and put on three questions as:-
(1) Who is your real Lord?
(2) What is your religion?
(3) What your Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
And if the dead replies,” Allah Almighty is my Lord and Islam is my religion and Mohammad is my Holy Prophet (PBUH). Then the Angels say to him “you are successful one! So go to the sound sleep and there is no disturbance and grief over you at all”.
And on the other hand, if he is not the Muslim and is a follower of another religion except Islam, he will answer to every question,” I don’t know who is my Lord and what is my religion and who is my Prophet (PBUH)?”. Then the Angels beat him by severe punishment. His grave becomes so narrow that his ribs rush into one another and various types of torments are subdued over him.
It is mentioned that when a faithful believer who offered prayers for five times daily regularly, when dies and put in the grave and Munkar Nakeer put on him three questions, he sees there the time of Asar (afternoon prayer). So he says to them “look, this is the time of my prayer, and I have to offer it. First I shall offer my prayer then I answer your questions”. The Angels reply to him, ”O the slave of God! It is not your worldly life but it is your life after death and you are now in the grave. Here you are not bound to offer any prayer or act upon other Shariah orders. It is the time to get the reward of your actions done in your worldly life”. But he insists to offer prayer. The Angels go to Allah Almighty and mention the whole story. Allah Almighty Says ,”he is
My slave that no worldly business prevented him from offering prayers or acting upon other My commands. So let him offer prayer, I have forgiven all his sins”.
It is said that when a faithful believer who love the Holy Qur’an and recite it daily, when dies and put in the grave, then the holy Qur’an appears there in the shape of a beautiful man having bright face and says, “my friend don’t worry! Despite all of your relatives and friends separated by you but I am with you. I shall make recommendation for your forgiveness and, that will be accepted surely”. Then the grave becomes full of light.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that grave was whether a hole from the holes of Hell or the small garden from the gardens of Paradise. (Almishkat)
In fact, grave is as an “Examination hall” where the “answer sheet” comprising the three questions (as mentioned before) will be given to everyone. Whether he is Muslim, none Muslim, good or bad. And it is the reality that no one can answer these questions correctly but one who is the true Muslim.
As it is mentioned before that our past worldly life is like the dream and all our actions go in the air but those done under the commands of Allah Almighty, are everlasting and immortal.
These are the best provision for us taken from this “world of dream land” to the “world of reality” (Life in the Hereafter). These are “Baqiyatus-Salihat” or ever remaining good actions. The Holy Qur’an reveals, “Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say: Take, read my book!
Surely I know that I should have to meet my reckoning.
Then he will be in blissful state
In a high Garden Whereof the clusters are in easy reach.
(And it will be said unto those therein) Eat and drink at ease for that which ye sent on before you in past days.” (Al-Mujadalah:24)
In short, this is the time to do good actions according to the teachings of Islam so that we may succeed in this life and also in the life after death.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
10-08-2020, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique
Attachment 6981

World of Dream land and the World of Reality:welcome:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

When the people go to sleep, they enter in the “dream land”, and see various types of dreams. Sometimes they fly in the air, and sometimes they travel in the forests, valleys, and colorfull gardens etc. Sometimes they eat delicious foods and drink. But when they wake up, all of these go in the air and they find themselves lying down on the bed and feel no impression of their dreams.
Same is the example of our worldly life; as we travel, eat drink and do good or bad actions. But after passing forty, fifty or even the hundred years of our life, we find no mark of our gone days except the weakness of the old age. It is reality that every tasty food or drunken able drinks loses its taste when they reach in the stomach. Only the tongue relishes its taste. Even the sexual desire ends after a few moments and when the couple separates each other, they feel normal and they find no sign of it.
In fact, all the properties and effects of this world is a false screen. The Holy Qur’an reveals,” Know that the life of this world is only play and idle talk, and pageantry, and boosting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seast it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion.” (Al-Hadeed:20)
But when the time of the dream land of this world ends, then a new era of a real life begins. And this is a life after death. Soon after its end, when one laid to rest in the grave, then three angel “Munkar Nakeer” come in the grave and put on three questions as:-
(1) Who is your real Lord?
(2) What is your religion?
(3) What your Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
And if the dead replies,” Allah Almighty is my Lord and Islam is my religion and Mohammad is my Holy Prophet (PBUH). Then the Angels say to him “you are successful one! So go to the sound sleep and there is no disturbance and grief over you at all”.
And on the other hand, if he is not the Muslim and is a follower of another religion except Islam, he will answer to every question,” I don’t know who is my Lord and what is my religion and who is my Prophet (PBUH)?”. Then the Angels beat him by severe punishment. His grave becomes so narrow that his ribs rush into one another and various types of torments are subdued over him.
It is mentioned that when a faithful believer who offered prayers for five times daily regularly, when dies and put in the grave and Munkar Nakeer put on him three questions, he sees there the time of Asar (afternoon prayer). So he says to them “look, this is the time of my prayer, and I have to offer it. First I shall offer my prayer then I answer your questions”. The Angels reply to him, ”O the slave of God! It is not your worldly life but it is your life after death and you are now in the grave. Here you are not bound to offer any prayer or act upon other Shariah orders. It is the time to get the reward of your actions done in your worldly life”. But he insists to offer prayer. The Angels go to Allah Almighty and mention the whole story. Allah Almighty Says ,”he is
My slave that no worldly business prevented him from offering prayers or acting upon other My commands. So let him offer prayer, I have forgiven all his sins”.
It is said that when a faithful believer who love the Holy Qur’an and recite it daily, when dies and put in the grave, then the holy Qur’an appears there in the shape of a beautiful man having bright face and says, “my friend don’t worry! Despite all of your relatives and friends separated by you but I am with you. I shall make recommendation for your forgiveness and, that will be accepted surely”. Then the grave becomes full of light.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that grave was whether a hole from the holes of Hell or the small garden from the gardens of Paradise. (Almishkat)
In fact, grave is as an “Examination hall” where the “answer sheet” comprising the three questions (as mentioned before) will be given to everyone. Whether he is Muslim, none Muslim, good or bad. And it is the reality that no one can answer these questions correctly but one who is the true Muslim.
As it is mentioned before that our past worldly life is like the dream and all our actions go in the air but those done under the commands of Allah Almighty, are everlasting and immortal.
These are the best provision for us taken from this “world of dream land” to the “world of reality” (Life in the Hereafter). These are “Baqiyatus-Salihat” or ever remaining good actions. The Holy Qur’an reveals, “Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say: Take, read my book!
Surely I know that I should have to meet my reckoning.
Then he will be in blissful state
In a high Garden Whereof the clusters are in easy reach.
(And it will be said unto those therein) Eat and drink at ease for that which ye sent on before you in past days.” (Al-Mujadalah:24)
In short, this is the time to do good actions according to the teachings of Islam so that we may succeed in this life and also in the life after death.
Absolutely we must have to do good deeds for real life of akhrat.

keiv
10-08-2020, 08:35 PM
If there is one thing that all of humanity can agree on, it's that death is inevitable and undeniable.

For me personally, being reminded of the grave is one of the most powerful messages to reflect on. For anyone whose able to step back and look at the world around them, you can't help but feel sadness for the state that we're in as a whole.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.