/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Didn't Feel Anything When I do The Dhikr

Griffith
10-10-2020, 06:05 PM
I'm currently suffering from extreme was was, or psychologically they called it as OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), I've made a thread about it before on how do I deal with this problem, and some brothers were kindly enough to give me satisfying answers which actually helped me. Then Covid-19 happened in March, ever since the lockdown I'm slowly being pulled back to my bad habit, mostly I watched things that I shouldn't watch (you know it), and then the was was began to haunt my thoughts again and I'm still now suffering because of it. I've tried to do the dhikr but I feel like it didn't work, Instead it makes things worse the more I fight it, moreover I've reached the point where it becomes very hard for me to feel spiritual even though I never miss the salah. I know Allah is close to me and always watches me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silas
10-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Do you have a community of helpful people in which to turn? Perhaps you can speak with your Imam?

The idle mind drags man towards bad things

It sounds like you are estranged from yourself

Islami.Mu'mina
10-20-2020, 10:17 PM
Brother I can understand how you feel to an extent.. When you have OCD, what types of thoughts do you get?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.