/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it halal what I want to learn?

Nitro Zeus
10-13-2020, 08:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have the desire of wanting to learn and master all languages of ancient and modern. Because, I would like to see if I can reach the intelligence of Angels or no.

But the problem is that the Copt language contain animated images which were used by ancient Egyptians as a means for Alphabet, Grammar and Writtings...

My questions are:

1. Is it halal if I want to learn and master hieroghlifs?
2. Is it halal if I want to do this just so I can test myself and see if I can reach the knowladge of Angels since they are the first species to know all languages?
3. Is it halal if I want to do this for living?

Jazakhalakhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
10-13-2020, 11:04 PM
Why would you want to be like the angels? Allah has honoured humankind above the angels as all angels were asked to prostrate to Adam. The angels have no free will and must do as Allah asks them whereas you and I have free will. We can make a conscious choice to worship Allah and we will be rewarded with eternal bliss. This isn’t the case for angels, even though they are one of Allah’s great creations.

With regards to your question, language learning in general falls under the category of ‘neutral’ (mubah in Arabic).

However, there’s no real benefit in learning hieroglyphs. The best language is Arabic because this is the language that Allah revealed the Quran in. It’s also the language of the people of jannah. As general advice, don’t seek closeness to Allah in ways that have not been mentioned in the Quran and sunnah. Stick closely to the Quran and sunnah in all matters.

Nitro Zeus
10-14-2020, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Why would you want to be like the angels? Allah has honoured humankind above the angels as all angels were asked to prostrate to Adam. The angels have no free will and must do as Allah asks them whereas you and I have free will. We can make a conscious choice to worship Allah and we will be rewarded with eternal bliss. This isn’t the case for angels, even though they are one of Allah’s great creations.

With regards to your question, language learning in general falls under the category of ‘neutral’ (mubah in Arabic).

However, there’s no real benefit in learning hieroglyphs. The best language is Arabic because this is the language that Allah revealed the Quran in. It’s also the language of the people of jannah. As general advice, don’t seek closeness to Allah in ways that have not been mentioned in the Quran and sunnah. Stick closely to the Quran and sunnah in all matters.
Yeah but, it gives the chance so I can be popular among women. Because, I have been wondering how it'll be if an Atheist woman would be my wife while she knows I'm Sunni Muslim. Plus, I've been wondering how it would be if a female Jinn would feel attracted towards me.

My mom told me that if I want a woman to be my wife. Then I have to make something special and I was thinking about this.

'Abd-al Latif
10-14-2020, 09:46 PM
So...you’re a Muslim man who wants to impress atheist women by being an expert hieroglyph, which, you believe, will also bring you up to the same rank as the angels?

There’s nothing more attractive to atheist women than a man who’s close to the angels. This really does sound special.

Bro.

Have a serious think about what you’re saying.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-14-2020, 09:57 PM
So...you’re a Muslim man who wants to impress atheist women by being an expert hieroglyph, which, you believe, will also bring you up to the same rank as the angels?

There’s nothing more attractive to atheist women than a man who’s close to the angels. This really does sound special.

Bro.

Have a serious think about what you’re saying.
Well I know that Atheist women like superior and intelligent men.

But as for angels, I find their intelligence to be a form of challenge to me. It is a competition.

Studentofdeed
10-15-2020, 09:31 PM
Brother if you are muslim focus on marrying a muslim women. But for now keep your intentions pure. You need to pursue a job that will help you to be a better muslim not so you can commit.more haram. Remember as a muslim. You are an ambassor to Islam. Act so good that by your character that people want to become muslim

'Abd-al Latif
10-15-2020, 09:36 PM
Atheist women are superior?

On the day of judgement, these ‘superior’ people will be asked by the people of jannah why they are in hell, and they’ll respond ‘we were not amongst those who prayed’.

Quran 74:42-43

“What has landed you in Hell?”

They will reply, “We were not of those who prayed,...”

What superiority bro? Real intelligence means focusing all your efforts on achieving success in the next life, not waisting your life and your energies in temporary things.

Don’t waste your energies on learning mystical knowledge. Islam is not a labyrinth or a complex puzzle that needs to be solved through hieroglyphs. This is fruitless endeavour. Focus on learning the Quran and know it properly.

Nitro Zeus
10-15-2020, 09:45 PM
Atheist women are superior?

On the day of judgement, these ‘superior’ people will be asked by the people of jannah why they are in hell, and they’ll respond ‘we were not amongst those who prayed’.

Quran 74:42-43

“What has landed you in Hell?”

They will reply, “We were not of those who prayed,...”

What superiority bro? Real intelligence means focusing all your efforts on achieving success in the next life, not waisting your life and your energies in temporary things.

Don’t waste your energies on learning mystical knowledge. Islam is not a labyrinth or a complex puzzle that needs to be solved through hieroglyphs. This is fruitless endeavour. Focus on learning the Quran and know it properly.
Ok, this is what I'll do. But in Paradise, will I be able to learn all languages if in here I could not since it is waste of time?

fatwa123
10-17-2020, 08:32 PM
Salaam guys, is consulting and accountancy or any other auidt jobs halal. Is the Big4 a good company to work for islamically

'Abd-al Latif
10-18-2020, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, this is what I'll do. But in Paradise, will I be able to learn all languages if in here I could not since it is waste of time?
What do you know about jannah?

'Abd-al Latif
10-18-2020, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatwa123
Salaam guys, is consulting and accountancy or any other auidt jobs halal. Is the Big4 a good company to work for islamically
All jobs are permissible as long as there isn’t any haram involved in them.

Nitro Zeus
10-18-2020, 04:59 PM
I want to know if in Paradise will I be granted the knowledge of all languages just like Angels have since learning in here it is of no benefit? Because, the language of Egypt is Copt, that's the original language of Egypt and I dreamt of knowing how to speak and write in Coptic language and I dream of knowing how to speak, pronounce and write in Dacian language which is the language of my ancestors.

Islami.Mu'mina
10-18-2020, 08:11 PM
Yeah but, it gives the chance so I can be popular among women. Because, I have been wondering how it'll be if an Atheist woman would be my wife while she knows I'm Sunni Muslim. Plus, I've been wondering how it would be if a female Jinn would feel attracted towards me.

My mom told me that if I want a woman to be my wife. Then I have to make something special and I was thinking about this.
Brother, do not focus on attracting the attention of women... Muslims must have haya'. Muslim women should do their job to remain modest and not try to get the attention of men. Its the same with men too. You are not supposed to be trying to get attention of women. or try to impress them..

Why do you want to marry an atheist woman? It is not permissible to marry an atheist unless she converts. But thats for the sake of Allah. Don't just go out finding atheist women so that you can get them to convert so you can marry. Its like spreading dawah with another part instead of your mind....

Find someone pious who will get you closer to Allah. This will be ultimate success. If it's an intelligent woman you want, you'll find many who are Muslim

Why do you want a jinn to be attracted to you? Trust me you really don't want that. Jinns can possess you and drive you insane if they become attracted if they want to. Seek refuge in Allah and protect yourself from jinn.

As for the hieroglyphics and the languages.. Honestly I don't think it would impress women anyways.. That really means nothing to your average person looking for a spouse.

In paradise you will get what you desire. So please give up the wrong desires on this earth so you can get to jannah. Forget about marrying the atheist woman

Nitro Zeus
10-18-2020, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Brother, do not focus on attracting the attention of women... Muslims must have haya'. Muslim women should do their job to remain modest and not try to get the attention of men. Its the same with men too. You are not supposed to be trying to get attention of women. or try to impress them..

Why do you want to marry an atheist woman? It is not permissible to marry an atheist unless she converts. But thats for the sake of Allah. Don't just go out finding atheist women so that you can get them to convert so you can marry. Its like spreading dawah with another part instead of your mind....

Find someone pious who will get you closer to Allah. This will be ultimate success. If it's an intelligent woman you want, you'll find many who are Muslim

Why do you want a jinn to be attracted to you? Trust me you really don't want that. Jinns can possess you and drive you insane if they become attracted if they want to. Seek refuge in Allah and protect yourself from jinn.

As for the hieroglyphics and the languages.. Honestly I don't think it would impress women anyways.. That really means nothing to your average person looking for a spouse.

In paradise you will get what you desire. So please give up the wrong desires on this earth so you can get to jannah. Forget about marrying the atheist woman
Because, the reason I dreamt of a female Jinn to be attracted towards me is because I wished I could have something so I can pride myself in front of my friends who are Christians, because they have girlfriends and I wished to have something that will make them jealous at me:P

Also the reason for marrying an Atheist woman is because I want to get some valueble information that will strenghten the Ummah of Muhammad and that will strengthen the faith.

'Abd-al Latif
10-18-2020, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Because, the reason I dreamt of a female Jinn to be attracted towards me is because I wished I could have something so I can pride myself in front of my friends who are Christians, because they have girlfriends and I wished to have something that will make them jealous at me:P

Also the reason for marrying an Atheist woman is because I want to get some valueble information that will strenghten the Ummah of Muhammad and that will strengthen the faith.

First, marry a Muslim woman who you will be happy to live your life with. Do not be with the jinn.

Second, the Quran has all the information that’s needed to conquer the world, strengthen the ummah and strengthen faith. Atheist women do not possess this information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.