/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed by charity or discouraged by it

Studentofdeed
10-19-2020, 03:27 AM
So when we do charity for example if I give money to so.eone and they misuse. It is till accepted? Or for example if one buys a child a toy but they break it. Or they totally misuse the gift? They always break the things you give them. Is this charity still accepted? Even though I did it for Allah. I can't help but feel really disappointed and upset how someone can misuse expensive gifts

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
10-19-2020, 05:32 AM
definitely it is accepted.

unless you already knew they would misuse...or you gave it for that purpose.
other than that you cannot influence someones behaviour.
you have given to someone in need, thinking he would use it wisely...if he doesn't, then that is not your responsibility.

Studentofdeed
10-19-2020, 07:14 PM
Jazakallah Khayran. This makes me feel better because I felt little bit disappointed but alhamdullah

Iceee
10-19-2020, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Is this charity still accepted?
Salaam brother,

Allah knows all and sees all. If your intention is for a good reason, Allah knows already. Do not doubt yourself.
Inshallah you continue to be sharing the wealth and goods with the Ummah and community during this COVID-19 pandemic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.