/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Stops a Faithful Believer to do Good Actions?

MohammadRafique
10-20-2020, 02:52 AM
Attachment 6983

Who Stops a Faithful Believer to do Good Actions?;D
By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Who hinders and puts obstacles in the way of a faithful believer when he wants o do something good? It is surprising, but is the reality that when a faithful believer wants to do good actions like offering prayers, paying the poor-due or to keep fasting etc. Then some power from the inner side of his body orders him not to do such actions but do something other instead.
Every Muslim or Muslimah can feel this reality. So please trace who is this? In fact, this is the inordinate soul and Satan Iblis! The holy Quran reveals,"I do not exculpate myself Lo! the (human) soul enjoins unto evil, save that whereon my Lord hath mercy. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful" (Joseph: 53). The holy Prophet PBUH said that Satan turned round in the body of mankind like the blood(Al-Mishkat).
So the function of these two enemies is to stop man from accepting the religion of Islam and to act upon its teachings.
For example, when someone wants to become a Muslim, then he is directed suddenly from his inner side,"O my dear! What are you doing why do you convert yourself into a new region, whether the religion of your ancestors is not sufficient for you? If it had been wrong, than why they would have accepted it? So they (Satan and Inordinate Soul) try their best to take him/her away from Islam.
Similarly, when a faithful believer wants to establish worship for five times daily, he is suddenly directed, "my dear! it is right that offering prayer is obligatory for you but you are still a young man and there a long time is left for this act, so let eat drink and make marry, when you will become and old than there will be no work for you except to go the mosque, offer prayers, having the beard and count the beads etc.
And when he wants to pay the poor-due i.e. Zakat, then the man is directed, brother! what are you doing, whether this is a tax, you distribute your money to the poor that you have earned during the whole year by hard working. You will lost your money by and by, so please save it and don't pay Zakat!
And when he wants to keep fasting of the month of Ramadan, then he is directed," brother, this is the hot summer season and duration of fasting is almost 18 hours, whether you can bear the hunger and thrust of such a long time? Surely not! So let another person keep fasting on behalf of you or pay the ransom for your fasting instead.
These are some examples about hindering and misleading of Satan and inordinate soul of a faithful believer and every man can feel this easily. That is why there are a large number of the slaves of Satan rather than the slaves of Rahman (Allah, The Beneficent).

In fact,both they try their best to mislead and stop a Muslim from doing good actions all the time. So, it is the need of time that a faithful believer should be alert and follow not their commands and act upon Islamic teachings strictly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.